What's new

Gov House, Lahore Open For Public - 8 hrs later

This is the worst decision by PTI's publicity loving and awe ans shocking leadership, few months and the entire country will be regretting voting for PTI if this kind of stunts continue. What is the F'ing point of "hum ne governor house public ke lye khol dye hain" why not make them public toilets

this is pretty random, but this kid has a mohawk...

14562ef9-7f25-43be-9b9b-33fc1b8730a9-jpg.499676

People in subcontinent don't understand their duties towards the nation... we lack basic hygiene when it comes to public places...
I think Pakistan should start teaching these things to children at school... they are the future...

Although you guys might mark it as a troll attempt but I want to say that Indians are slowly moving forward on this...

When mahamana express was launched 3/4 years back... people travelling in that train made it look like a thrash can... but because of people working to keep trains clean and constant guidance... now people don't create a mess in trains...

Every school in my knowledge teaches the importance of cleanliness... my 5 year old nephew now put his chocolate wrapper in his pocket or bag, if there is no dustbin to dispose it... and also keep objecting even if he see anyone throwing paper here and there...

this is the worst possible use of these buildings. i think it was better if the governor would have resided in this building but the expenditure on renovation, decoration etc would be reduced. stupid move by IK.

People in subcontinent don't understand their duties towards the nation... we lack basic hygiene when it comes to public places...
I think Pakistan should start teaching these things to children at school... they are the future...

Although you guys might mark it as a troll attempt but I want to say that Indians are slowly moving forward on this...

When mahamana express was launched 3/4 years back... people travelling in that train made it look like a thrash can... but because of people working to keep trains clean and constant guidance... now people don't create a mess in trains...

Every school in my knowledge teaches the importance of cleanliness... my 5 year old nephew now put his chocolate wrapper in his pocket or bag, if there is no dustbin to dispose it... and also keep objecting even if he see anyone throwing paper here and there...
What makes you think they are not taught.....it needs reinforcement plus the govenors/ PM house was not made for picnicking and it's "externalities".

I hope they are charging a fee for the entrance to contribute to the upkeep of the grounds.

If security is not the issue and cleanliness is maintained then it's good ..I am shocked to see so many people gathered within hours .It really indicates there are not enough picnic spots in the area concerned..

Should charge 1500 rupee to make it worth while per family
But should have set the rules to not disturb the trees use the park but do not destroy the environment

• Charge 1500/family visit
  • Folks who wish to reside in house can rent it for vacation (4,000 rupees per night)

**** gov and these palaces . even if public demlosh them i will never mind

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom