What's new

Google to Invest $10 Billion in India Digitization Push

No you didn't gain any land. You lost 5500sq km, simple as that. China never gives away any land. Your government lied to you and you accepted it. Any proof that you gained land? Any maps to prove the same? No. All maps show that Shaksgam valley is a part of China. Meanwhile, no area occupied by China before 1963 is currently shown to be part of Pakistan. But since your literacy rate is 50%, you believe anything. :lol::lol::lol:. Show me a map of China before 1963 and circle the area that was given to Pakistan.
Mr. 73% Literacy rate, you don't know the difference between lost and gift, sorry Burnol is out of stock. Fyi we are just 10% below of supwa literacy rate. Please correct your number;-). You have no position at the moment and asking us to provide Land details with Map so we can negotiate with you. It is our land and our right to give a Gift to china, and in your case, you lost your area in a fist-fight with china and killed more than 23 soldiers what a shameful nation are you—lost such a vast area without single bullet fire.shame on you.

Digitalization of India? Lol ok.

烂泥扶不上墙。
印度狗不能停止对我们咆哮。

Mr. 73% Literacy rate, you don't know the difference between lost and gift, sorry Burnol is out of stock. Fyi we are just 10% below of supwa literacy rate. Please correct your number;-). You have no position at the moment and asking us to provide Land details with Map so we can negotiate with you. It is our land and our right to give a Gift to china, and in your case, you lost your area in a fist-fight with china and killed more than 23 soldiers what a shameful nation are you—lost such a vast area without single bullet fire.shame on you.

印度狗不能停止对我们咆哮。

You are really an idiot. First you claimed that China gave you more land in exchange for Shaksgam valley. Now that you can't come up with a proof, you claim that you gifted it to them, which is what i said the very first time. You were a bunch of pussys and gave away such a large piece of land without getting anything in return. Yes, we lost 20 soldiers and killed plenty of PLA soldiers in return and forced them back. We are extremely proud of our soldiers. Apart from a small area in pangong tso(about 30 sq km), we have obtained all our land back. Now compare that to the pakistani charity workers who gave away 5500sq km without a fight. I would rather lose soldiers and 30 sq km rather than gift away 5500sq km due to cowardice. Now don't waste my time. It's your land, do whatever with it, but don't lie when someone asks you about it. Face the fact that you are cowardly and when Master China growls, you will do anything to please them :lol:.

You are really an idiot. First you claimed that China gave you more land in exchange for Shaksgam valley. Now that you can't come up with a proof, you claim that you gifted it to them, which is what i said the very first time. You were a bunch of pussys and gave away such a large piece of land without getting anything in return. Yes, we lost 20 soldiers and killed plenty of PLA soldiers in return and forced them back. We are extremely proud of our soldiers. Apart from a small area in pangong tso(about 30 sq km), we have obtained all our land back. Now compare that to the pakistani charity workers who gave away 5500sq km without a fight. I would rather lose soldiers and 30 sq km rather than gift away 5500sq km due to cowardice. Now don't waste my time. It's your land, do whatever with it, but don't lie when someone asks you about it. Face the fact that you are cowardly and when Master China growls, you will do anything to please them :lol:.
you idiot, cowardice is your nature, not ours. are you forgetting our fantastic tea? you lost the land because of your Coward soldeir can't able to fight with china. you idiot we gain land from china on exchanging.
this report of your cowardness published in NYT. it is not Indian Godi media.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/11/world/asia/india-china-border-ladakh.html

Conflict of Interest is associated with using ones position/power to gain monetarily in personal capacity.

Check IK cronies to see the actual ' conflict of interest ' faced by Pakistan in every deal.
"Conflict of interest" is not restricted to your definition. It also encompasses directives that are issued at either a conscious or subconscious level which may not necessarily provide the best possible returns on investment (I.e. are a gamble with shareholders' money) but are in keeping with a less tangibly "positive" or outright nebulous outcome for the individual(s) instructing said directive.

Now you and I both know how the Bhai Bhai network works between Indian-origin CEOs and India. Let's not be disingenuous on such straightforward matters.

Conflict of Interest is associated with using ones position/power to gain monetarily in personal capacity.

Check IK cronies to see the actual ' conflict of interest ' faced by Pakistan in every deal.
Let him quib. Let's discuss how & where these funds are going to be utilized.

Bhuvan is the Real Name !!!!

After the Snow Den Episode, Union of India Establishment have again reconsidered everything !!!! National Interest of Hindu Rasthra first !!!!

Google put $ 4.5 Billion in Jio platforms today. We don't have to wait for 5 years for Google to put $ 10 billion in India. It will be done by this year or next year maximum.

Actually they haven't.

Google to Invest $4.5 Billion in India’s Jio Platforms

American tech giant takes 7.7% stake in India’s biggest telecom company
im-209494

The Jio deal will be the first from Google’s $10 billion fund for Indian investments.PHOTO: DHIRAJ SINGH/BLOOMBERG NEWS

By

Ben Otto and

Eric Bellman

Updated July 15, 2020 9:11 am ET

Alphabet Inc.’s Google will invest about $4.5 billion in Jio Platforms Ltd, the company behind India’s largest telecom provider by subscribers, giving the American tech giant a powerful partner for its plans to get hundreds of millions more people online.

Google will take a 7.7% stake in Jio, which brought the internet to millions of people who previously couldn’t afford it by offering inexpensive handsets and data plans. It now has more than 388 million subscribers.

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/google-to-invest-4-5-billion-in-indias-jio-platforms-11594815351

These 'to' and 'will' are mostly missing in Indian reporting sources.

Anyway, congratulations.

This is good news. India's GDP is supposed to contract by 7.5% this year due to Covid 19

This investment is on infrastructure and equipment to run telecommunication network. No big deal, India being 3rd world country really needs physical basic equipment to develop.
This investment is NOT even touching a single poor soul in his her daily average life come to think about it.

Google is making a big mistake by investing in a 3rd world country like india.

This investment is on infrastructure and equipment to run telecommunication network. No big deal, India being 3rd world country really needs physical basic equipment to develop.
This investment is NOT even touching a single poor soul in his her daily average life come to think about it.

That's just say very narrow minded Statement. I remember to get a phone connection my mother posed as a heart patient. Lol
Than tele revolution came, 1st call was so expensive, even incoming calls costed money lol it was a sign of being rich to get calls on mobile ph.
Now because of tele infrastructure even poor has phone.

This might be small thing for you but it's a huge thing.
Like my brother when goes to seel vegetables in local mandi he checks mandi rates. And when he reaches mandi taps to father to confirm rates,.
The best use I have seen is calling an ambulance on the spot by road side vendor.

You get the picture.

Great analysis; I think it is used develop Infrastructure in India, which employs Indian people. We are not rich like Pak, which imports highly skilled persons from China to lay roads... Google is Investing in Jio which is Indian co, it creates jobs, infrastructure revenue to Govt and finally profits to Google. Don't deride everything relating to India...

Out of curiosity, what is 3rd world country?

Back
Top Bottom