What's new

Google Earth accused of aiding terrorists

hnmm Why Can't you guys remain within the Topic .:(

backto the topic :

Well ,Court has gone mad

Court can ask Google to blur images of Bhabha atomic research center or places which court wants ,but whole ban on Google earth will not solve the problem .

@THUNDER:Can't he helped by some other person ,who can help him to procure images from Google earth or help him on how to use it .

Terrorists are illiterate but their so called AAKa's /bosses are not .

Last edited:
of **** there is enough in your country.3000 muslims killed by a poltician,what a ****.:confused:

I vote this as the most stupid post ever.. Pls do read all the posts and then comment. Perfectly Offtopic..

"Kisiyani Billi Khamba Nochay" fits exactly on this news story that Google is being accused.

Dr. Umer. I suggest, that you read through the thread again, right from your post, and my response to it and all that.. and then think whether the question which you asked was according to the rules of fencing..

Dear friend, would you bother to reply my posted question instead of going right and left.

Do you think Google should be accused and banned for this militant activity ?

God save the world from this fellow! :hitwall:
I am saying, that it is not impossible for a village bumpkin to speak fluent english..

If they ran out of arguments/facts they start the usual blaiming of incompetence... I think it is something we have seen so often... Why posting empty personal remarks if there is no fact and history showed that the logic is not what your side thinks... Grow up. Indian is just a bully and it will never become more then developing nation if they keep pretending to be a super power.

hnmm Why Can't you guys remain within the Topic .:(

backto the topic :

Well ,Court has gone made

Court can ask Google to blur images of Bhabha atomic research center or places which court wants ,but whole ban on Google earth will not solve the problem .

@THUNDER:Can't he helped by some other person ,who can help him to procure images from Google earth or help him on how to use it .

Terrorists are illiterate but their so called AAKa's /bosses are not

hmmm now here is a proper reply.Agreed:tup:

If they ran out of arguments/facts they start the usual blaiming of incompetence... I think it is something we have seen so often... Why posting empty personal remarks if there is no fact and history showed that the logic is not what your side thinks... Grow up. Indian is just a bully and it will never become more then developing nation if they keep pretending to be a super power.

quite inappropriate of you to endorse that childish remark Boss.. i just pointed out an example as to how someone can be a school drop out and still speak english ! ! ! :argh: Anyways, if a sane statement is countered by childish remarks and if a senior poster endorses it, then I have no job posting in this particular thread.. :wave:

heey boss whats this stick on topic its my cool thread .i use goggle earth daily these indians may don't like my hobby :what:

Back
Top Bottom