What's new

Goodness gracious me...

You are very true!

Modi-ji's will lead India to quickly surpass China and America to become a superpower by 2020!

Hi,

U S---you cannot pass---and don't even dream of it----the moment U S finds that out---they will smash you beyond recognition-----question will be---how far the 'whiteys' will allow it to happen.

50 to 70 years from now---india will be a serious contender---it will also depends on how it deals with Pakistan---. If a war with Pakistan happens---then india has no chance----. India also cannot have a fighting stance against china as well---because china can start to dump money in its defence procurement.

To progress---india will have to make peace with china and Pakistan.

The target in not real----. India cannot manufacture any defensive or offensive weapon of any significance on its own---and that is a criteria of a superpower----. So---that is why I stated 50 years to 50 years term.

Hi,

U S---you cannot pass---and don't even dream of it----the moment U S finds that out---they will smash you beyond recognition-----question will be---how far the 'whiteys' will allow it to happen.

50 to 70 years from now---india will be a serious contender---it will also depends on how it deals with Pakistan---. If a war with Pakistan happens---then india has no chance----. India also cannot have a fighting stance against china as well---because china can start to dump money in its defence procurement.

To progress---india will have to make peace with china and Pakistan.

The target in not real----. India cannot manufacture any defensive or offensive weapon of any significance on its own---and that is a criteria of a superpower----. So---that is why I stated 50 years to 50 years term.

With advanced Vedic technologies such as space travel, fusion energy, gravity manipulation, and teleportation, the US will not dare to challenge India.

Let me pose this question again before it gets derailed:

The everything-came-from-India phenomenon is quite famous around the world and widely derided and mocked. I'd like to hear some serious comments from our Indian members on what they think of this phenomenon.

Let me pose this question again before it gets derailed:

The everything-came-from-India phenomenon is quite famous around the world and widely derided and mocked. I'd like to hear some serious comments from our Indian members on what they think of this phenomenon.

Hi,

Posters don't understand that if it comes from india or not---it is not going to make any difference---. They are just stuck that india is claiming " everything came from india "-----. They need to look beyond it----and see that regardless of this being the truth or not---india is rightly positioned on the jump board to launch itself for success---.

The bottom line would be that it would not matter at all---. A flame has been lit in the minds of the Indians---they have positioned themselves perfectly---rest it upto the stars.

Hi,

Posters don't understand that if it comes from india or not---it is not going to make any difference---. They are just stuck that india is claiming " everything came from india "-----. They need to look beyond it----and see that regardless of this being the truth or not---india is rightly positioned on the jump board to launch itself for success---.

The bottom line would be that it would not matter at all---. A flame has been lit in the minds of the Indians---they have positioned themselves perfectly---rest it upto the stars.

Sir.

We aren't some tiny uni race / religion country and neither are we controlled by a single party like china where everybody is made to obey the dictates of the ccp honchos to take us in a single direction.

factor in that diversity and the wide ranging social indicators which will hamper decision making and development. .though I agree there's huge potential and will take a lot of doing.

It's a miracle that we are doing reasonably well. .As the saying goes "India is working inspite of the Indian's".

Many things came from India, but not everything, just like many things were copied in China, but not everything.

No, everything did in fact come from India.

India is the origin of all knowledge, all wisdom, all religions, and all sciences.

Ancient India invented interstellar space travel, fusion energy, anti-gravity machines, teleportation, plastic surgery, computer chips and much much more.

All human knowledge as it exists is merely derivative of Vedic knowledge.

No, everything did in fact come from India.

India is the origin of all knowledge, all wisdom, all religions, and all sciences.

Ancient India invented interstellar space travel, fusion energy, anti-gravity machines, teleportation, plastic surgery, computer chips and much much more.

All human knowledge as it exists is merely derivative of Vedic knowledge.

Yes.

Hmmm ''everything came out of India'', do i would like know feom where did India came out from SURLY there would be something...:undecided:

Hmmm ''everything came out of India'', do i would like know feom where did India came out from SURLY there would be something...:undecided:

India came from Vedic knowledge. India is the physical embodiment of Vedic wisdom. India is a knowledge superpower!

Back
Top Bottom