What's new

Good Taliban Romancing with Pakistani Sectarian Mullah Ludhyanvi

The Legacy of general Mushraf just keeps on rolling towards larger anarchy against the Pakistan. Wonder if mushraf would still deny the connection between his help USA invasion of Afghanistan increased terrorism. . I don't think destroying Pakistanis homes in FATA and killing our Pakistani people will make them suddenly decide to stop hating us. Anyone going to jail for killing our children by US drones under Mushraf I I thought not. TTP barbarity has came out of this mushraf pak dollar army.

Ttp & India is the biggest enemy of PAKISTAN but don't know who want to keep fighting between Pakistan & Afghanistan & keep want to instability between the two countries...
Taliban want to extend their influence to Pakistan. Remember the SWAT Valley war in the 2000s? The Tribal Areas were full of Taliban sympathizers. How many attacks on schools and mosques and army checkpoints? How many people died back in the 2000s because of these barbarians? They want to go eastwards. They want to create chaos to Pakistan and gain more power and more followers.

The Legacy of general Mushraf just keeps on rolling towards larger anarchy against the Pakistan. Wonder if mushraf would still deny the connection between his help USA invasion of Afghanistan increased terrorism. . I don't think destroying Pakistanis homes in FATA and killing our Pakistani people will make them suddenly decide to stop hating us. Anyone going to jail for killing our children by US drones under Mushraf I I thought not. TTP barbarity has came out of this mushraf pak dollar army.
Don't blame Musharraf. These barbarians would want to topple Pakistan's government anyway. The Taliban were against Pakistan as well. They are against anyone who doesn't support their fanatic ideology.

What if Taliban says to Pakistan to stop their relations with the USA, will Pakistan listen?

At this point i am not agree with you,

Relations with other countries and giving safe heavens to terrorists have difference.

Maximum they can ask Pakistan no drone attacks in Afghanistan,
But for this they have to start operation against TTP.

Otherwise, they can not ask Pakistan to stop drone attacks, as drone attacks are against
TTP not them.

Doha agreement with US was Afghan Talib will not support/link with Al Qaeda and will not use their soil against neighboring countries. But in reality TTP is group of Al Qaeda network. Haqqani Network is also Al Qaeda group. so they are violating agreement.

If Afghan Talib not eliminate TTP, Pakistan should support Hazara, Uzbek, Kaziq groups.

Otherwise, Pakistan should allies with ISIS-K, ISIS-K is using Hit & Run game, same was doing Afghan Talib with US/NATO. Aligning will ISIS-K is very hard, but not impossible. As their caliphate map had included Pakistan.

TTP, ISIS-K, Afghan Talib all are terrorists.

Just proxy rats.

.Don't blame Musharraf. These barbarians would want to topple Pakistan's government anyway. The Taliban were against Pakistan as well. They are against anyone who doesn't support their fanatic ideology.

Musharraf had guts, when 2 Indian helicopters entered Pakistan space.
Both were fkd.

When Lal mosques mullah were trying to Hijack Islamabad. He fkd them too.

Sufi Mohammad a leader from Sawat of TTP was trying to topple govt of Pakistan from 90s.
When there was no 9/11.

But stupid generals instead killing him, they took him to court. and bhenga chief justice Iftikhar chaudhry released him.

Deobandis getting together, nothing wrong with that.
or Wahhabis getting together.

Real issue is some idiots call afghan taliban mujahideen.

Same, Good Taliban, Bad Taliban drama by generals.

This is a monster on the western border. So powerfull people dont realize. India, no Matter how strong it gets, will never become an existential threat to Pakistan. These Mullas in Kabul have a weapon that India can never posess. The support of religious fanatics inside Pakistan. They will infiltrate and put this country on fire. And sadly there is nothing that we can do about it. This ideology will spill out of Afghan borders sooner or later. and Millions of Haramkhors will betray Islamabad in favor of these crackheads.
Unless you nip the evil in the bud.
But Our establishment dont have balls to do what needs to be done. They are busy making videos and recording audios.
What a sad state of affairs

This is a monster on the western border. So powerfull people dont realize. India, no Matter how strong it gets, will never become an existential threat to Pakistan. These Mullas in Kabul have a weapon that India can never posess. The support of religious fanatics inside Pakistan. They will infiltrate and put this country on fire. And sadly there is nothing that we can do about it. This ideology will spill out of Afghan borders sooner or later. and Millions of Haramkhors will betray Islamabad in favor of these crackheads.
Unless you nip the evil in the bud.
But Our establishment dont have balls to do what needs to be done. They are busy making videos and recording audios.
What a sad state of affairs
Exactly!

At this point i am not agree with you,

Relations with other countries and giving safe heavens to terrorists have difference.

Maximum they can ask Pakistan no drone attacks in Afghanistan,
But for this they have to start operation against TTP.

Otherwise, they can not ask Pakistan to stop drone attacks, as drone attacks are against
TTP not them.

Doha agreement with US was Afghan Talib will not support/link with Al Qaeda and will not use their soil against neighboring countries. But in reality TTP is group of Al Qaeda network. Haqqani Network is also Al Qaeda group. so they are violating agreement.

If Afghan Talib not eliminate TTP, Pakistan should support Hazara, Uzbek, Kaziq groups.

Otherwise, Pakistan should allies with ISIS-K, ISIS-K is using Hit & Run game, same was doing Afghan Talib with US/NATO. Aligning will ISIS-K is very hard, but not impossible. As their caliphate map had included Pakistan.

TTP, ISIS-K, Afghan Talib all are terrorists.

Just proxy rats.

But does the Taliban consider TTP as a terrorist organisation? I doubt it. They consider them as an ally who helped them against Usa. Will JUI, Tablighi Jamaat, Tariq Jameel, Taqi Usmani finally consider TTP as terrorist and enemy. I will wait for their fatwa.

In my opinion the only way to defeat TTP is to support the anti TTP militias, Lashkars, start a counter ideology movement and take the war to Waziristan, then defeat them and seal the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan, ofcourse keep check points for people movement. Then bring Taliban to the table and negotiate a settlement, if no deal is reached then take the war to Afghanistan and work with Iran, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Turkey to support the Hazaras, Uzbekis, Tajikis, Turks and work to decrease the power of Taliban. Dont forget their biggest ally and supporter is Pakistan, a nation without a clue.

Old news on anti TTP lashkars. The Lashkar leaders blame the ISI for betraying them and not supporting them. Why would ISI do this?

Last edited:
Anti TTP and Lashkar e Islam militia called Ansar e Islam fought Alongside Pakistan army to defeat the militants, this same militia was then banned by Pakistan government and army withdrew support, they then got defeat in Tirah Valley war.

can someone name one good policy that Pakistani establishment had in last 50 years, something that benefitted Pakistan rather than destroying it.

Hopefully there would be a breakthrough. There is increased activity in Afghanistan post spring and an effective measures can be agreed upon with the interim government in Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom