What's new

Good Police Man Vs Abusive Protestor : Policeman widely appreciated

A knee-jerk reaction?
An edited video, only with an abusive part?

Kindly arrange the full video from your criminally convicted and enjoying bail the 'Nani420' media cell the full unedited video and share this here if you are not a 'lie peddler'.

Why that woman was so hyper and 'abusing' that 'Sharif' constable? She was born retarded or mentally sick to abuse a 'gentleman constable' without a reason?

Talk of the town is that 'gentleman sharif constable' tortured the woman's family and consequently she abused him.

Further, if you expect real 'criminals', 'convicted', and 'absconder' are not to be addressed with such words then you are on the very wrong side of the line and your this wish will never be fulfilled in this world or even to the cradle of your grave. Remind it.

He was not so 'gentleman' as projected - because the video was edited for vested propaganda purposes with only the 'abusive part'. Those who are promoting the 'gentleman' should share the complete undoctored video.

You must have seen the "full" video, please post it here.

You must have seen the "full" video, please post it here.
I didn't seen it. You are claiming the 'gentleship' so onus of responsibility is on you not me.
If you didn't know about authenticity, why you posted it on first hand.
So don't try to play hide n seek, and restrain from changing the goalpost.

I didn't seen it. You are claiming the 'gentleship' so onus of responsibility is on you not me.
If you didn't know about authenticity, why you posted it on first hand.
So don't try to play hide n seek, and restrain from changing the goalpost.

You are claiming that there is more than the videos I have uploaded, so please prove your claim.

Last edited:
You are claiming that there is more than the videos I have uploaded, so please prove your claim.

Either you have severe comprehension issues OR you twist the facts deliberately to peddle the lies of your masters.
Don't hide, show the full video evidence, if you have any, or else you are peddling lies of filthy masters of yours.

Either you have severe comprehension issues OR you twist the facts deliberately to peddle the lies of your masters.
Don't hide, show the full video evidence, if you have any, or else you are peddling lies of filthy masters of yours.

This is the full video according to my knowledge, now you are claiming that there is more than this video, prove this.

Now you are spreading more lies that I am doing this on behalf my masters, prove this claim too.

Jis na aik woman par pistol tani thi usko kya punishment mili ha?

Last edited:
This is the full video according to my knowledge, now you are claiming that there is more than this video, prove this.

Now you are spreading more lies that I am doing this on behalf my masters, prove this claim too.

You are the starter of this thread with invested interests and on behalf of your criminal masters.
You uploaded the partial video, I asked you to upload full video that what provoked the woman to abuse your 'sharif gentleman' - you miserably failed so I just consider you a 'Lie Peddler' which is worse than liars.

Jis na aik woman par pistol tani thi usko kya punishment mili ha?

None - just wait, this 'lie peddler' will also turn him into a hero and 'Sharif gentleman'.

That woman was trash… I’m sorry she behaves and sounds like a female plant. And that dodgy British accent - a thousand rupees she’s from Rochdale and supports keemay walay naan.

That woman was trash… I’m sorry she behaves and sounds like a female plant. And that dodgy British accent - a thousand rupees she’s from Rochdale and supports keemay walay naan.
When people learn a few words of english and that is where their english vocabulary ends.

What do you expect when the whole police force is recruited from Masalis, Qasbis and what not.

Next Jasla anyone protecting Showbaz's mafia gang will be seen as part of problem

If Police guy says he is protecting Cement Building - He is Part of problem
If you see Police guy torturing Citizen - He is part of problem
If you see Police Guy shooting rubber pallet at children - He is part of problem

There will be no "Good Cop" or "Bad Cop" Shit

If you are good cop you will call in Sick or Stand with Citizen of Pakistan

There is no proof , who this lady was and no one know if this is a video created for propaganda

Police who shoots at own citizen is Haram Khoor in simple English

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom