What's new

Good pakistani Firearms YouTuber

Army research

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I was going through YouTube gun videos and found a video by a certain ahmed aftab with a whooping 1.4 million views , I hadn't many good pakistani YouTuber on these topics before so I clicked on the video,

The old timer is a really humble well educated YouTuber with a passion for rifles and has speaking method , especially the fact that it is in Urdu, is one of the major plus points,
Just thought it would be worth promoting one of our own guy instead of hitchcock fps russia etc

I was going through YouTube gun videos and found a video by a certain ahmed aftab with a whooping 1.4 million views , I hadn't many good pakistani YouTuber on these topics before so I clicked on the video,

The old timer is a really humble well educated YouTuber with a passion for rifles and has speaking method , especially the fact that it is in Urdu, is one of the major plus points,
Just thought it would be worth promoting one of our own guy instead of hitchcock fps russia etc

Pakistani Hitchcock45 lol

I appreciate the fact that he educates his viewers in the middle of the video that firing bullets in the air causes them to rain back down on aloof civilians.

Back
Top Bottom