What's new

good news, Ruble Plunges to Record down

You didnt freeze any asset of a single Russian, and poor third world EU citizens still have the same visa restrictions.

And we are still waiting our Ukrainian debt. Hurry up. :lol:

We do freeze the money of russians as well as visa restrictions. :) Its also important to not allow specific medicamentations into the russian market. Russians which bad health should suffer from their regimes actions. This steps worked good on other 3rd world nations and will be positive in this case too.

germans_0.jpg

Unemployed Germans waiting infront of a Soup Kitchen.

German economic miracle leaves the poorest behind | MOLE.my

:o:

Our poor look like russian normal people ha ha. We don´t have poverty like russia. Beside that, i have no mercy for poor germans as well, being poor is a choice. You don´t like being poor? Start working.

I was born after 1990, so i don´t know when germany was divided and i was born in italy, but i know what you mean. Of course i know it was bad when germany was divided and i would not like it and i would be sad that i could not see friends and family on other side...but that is different.

Same thing here.

We made Ukraine a offer that they can be associated with us and we gave them an option, be friends with us or be friends with russia. They can´t have both. The majority of Ukraine said they want be friends with EU and are against russia.

Tell me something; aren't you again being two-minded? Your parliament went to the extent three years ago, to remove all weapons embargo on China that was imposed alongside USA due to Tienanmen square massacre. Now, why would you do that? Because your economies were sagging? Spain and Italy were the foremost proponents of removing these sanctions. Oh and talking about weapons trade, tell me how does it feel when Z-9, a design borrowed from Eurocopter is sold around the world when you all, an entity imposing weapons embargo freely give them designs?

The point is, it is all about economic and strategic concerns in the end.

France is a part of EU and is still neutral enough to have the best relations with Russia.

So when France can have a two-pronged friendship, then why not Ukraine? Double standards?

I want Ukraine as friend of EU and i believe it is also in best interest of Ukrainians. Putin lost 90% of Ukraine now. His actions broke any possible good relations in future, Ukraine mobilized even its army against Putin now and i see this positive. He can have crimea, we have the rest.

Not quite. You fail to see the plan again as usual. Putin wants east Ukraine, which is Russian speaking majority. They themselves are Russia-supporting population and want better integration with Russia. Instead, now Ukraine will end up getting divided completely into two different countries: Russia and a smaller pro-west Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom