What's new

good news, Ruble Plunges to Record down

MarkusS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Ruble Plunges to Record as Bank Rossii Seen Selling $10 Billion

Bank Rossii poured dollars into the currency market, with traders estimating sales of about $10 billion, and raised interest rates after the threat of Western sanctions against Russia sent the ruble to a record low.

Ruble Plunges to Record as Bank Rossii Seen Selling $10 Billion - Bloomberg

Russia tried to get cute with their trade war against the Ukraine through a full embargo in response to the latter attempting to exercise their own self determination and join the EU and then actually violating Ukrainian sovereignty in a flagrant violation of international law. Oops Putin just kills off the russian economy, Its funny because sanctions are just starting.

All of the Oligarchs, including Putin have their money safely in dollars and euro's outside of Russia anyway.

But It will be a hardship on the rest of Russians, but not as if Putin cares about them anyway...

Old News. In the Mean Time Russian Index went up +8% again.

Your trolling is so lame, half italian kid.

Old News. In the Mean Time Russian Index went up +8% again.

Your trolling is so lame, half italian kid.

I'm not trolling, im posting economical facts. Our foreign minister Steinmeier announced more sanctions to come in the next days. I support this.

I'm not trolling, im posting economical facts. Our foreign minister Steinmeier announced more sanctions to come in the next days. I support this.

And how is it benefiting Germany or Italy in any way? This is considering that both the countries that you claim to represent here, have been repeatedly part of coalitions that are well known around the world for their ruthless unilateral invasions, sometimes in the guise of terrorists and sometimes in the guise of finding WMDs.

Does 2003 Iraq War remind you of anything?

Does 1991 Gulf war remind you of anything? It was a conflict between two independent nations Kuwait and Iraq. But who intervened? USA first and then NATO as a whole.

Bosnia? Kosovo? Does it all ring a bell?

So why are you feeling bad when Russia is protecting its own naval base, investments and Russian origin people in Crimea?

______

If Switzerland had condemned this conflict, I would have understood considering that it has its records clear.

But you being a part of NATO are simply acting out the proverbial "pot calling kettle black".

And how is it benefiting Germany or Italy in any way? This is considering that both the countries that you claim to represent here, have been repeatedly part of coalitions that are well known around the world for their ruthless unilateral invasions, sometimes in the guise of terrorists and sometimes in the guise of finding WMDs.

Does 2003 Iraq War remind you of anything?

Does 1991 Gulf war remind you of anything? It was a conflict between two independent nations Kuwait and Iraq. But who intervened? USA first and then NATO as a whole.

Bosnia? Kosovo? Does it all ring a bell?

So why are you feeling bad when Russia is protecting its own naval base, investments and Russian origin people in Crimea?

______

If Switzerland had condemned this conflict, I would have understood considering that it has its records clear.

But you being a part of NATO are simply acting out the proverbial "pot calling kettle black".

What is your problem? This is about interests and nothing else. We already got 90% of Ukraine out of russias influence and try to get the remaining 10% as well. We can use our methods and russia is free to do what it want also. I dont see the problem.

What is your problem? This is about interests and nothing else. We already got 90% of Ukraine out of russias influence and try to get the remaining 10% as well. We can use our methods and russia is free to do what it want also. I dont see the problem.

Then you must refrain from complaints when Russian takes their stand with more power.That will not good for EU also.

Then you must refrain from complaints when Russian takes their stand with more power.That will not good for EU also.

I´m not critisizing russia. They do what they can and we do what we can, its a diplomatic game.

Certainly it is a diplomatic game. And Russia has played well in Syria as well.

But please understand; innocent Ukrainians have died for nothing. They were chugging along quietly without any issues and then your allies created this unrest that has killed scores of people for nothing.

As for your 90% and 10%, there seems to be some mistake. Ukraine is very much in Russian sphere and Putin knows how to keep it.

Tell me something; you are part-german aren't you?

Your country was also divided by the same who you call allies for half a century. Didn't that bother you? I thought you will realize the importance of a united country since your own people were split into two camps.

But it seems you don't value it.

Neither Russia nor EU+USA will lose; only a peaceful Ukraine will get divided.

Certainly it is a diplomatic game. And Russia has played well in Syria as well.

But please understand; innocent Ukrainians have died for nothing. They were chugging along quietly without any issues and then your allies created this unrest that has killed scores of people for nothing.

As for your 90% and 10%, there seems to be some mistake. Ukraine is very much in Russian sphere and Putin knows how to keep it.

Tell me something; you are part-german aren't you?

Your country was also divided by the same who you call allies for half a century. Didn't that bother you? I thought you will realize the importance of a united country since your own people were split into two camps.

But it seems you don't value it.

Neither Russia nor EU+USA will lose; only a peaceful Ukraine will get divided.

I was born after 1990, so i don´t know when germany was divided and i was born in italy, but i know what you mean. Of course i know it was bad when germany was divided and i would not like it and i would be sad that i could not see friends and family on other side...but that is different.

We made Ukraine a offer that they can be associated with us and we gave them an option, be friends with us or be friends with russia. They can´t have both. The majority of Ukraine said they want be friends with EU and are against russia.

I want Ukraine as friend of EU and i believe it is also in best interest of Ukrainians. Putin lost 90% of Ukraine now. His actions broke any possible good relations in future, Ukraine mobilized even its army against Putin now and i see this positive. He can have crimea, we have the rest.

kharkov-ukraine-march-2-2014-anti-putin-demonstration-kh-38411291.jpg

Same city...Kharkow

And from Kiew:

ukraine-unrest-politics-eu-russia-protest_sup2435.jpg

_73315498_021363964-1.jpg

By the way i support Putins idea that people should vote where they want belong to. When does the referendum start in Chechenya and Dagestan? :D I mean the Chechens can stop the war now, Putin allows them to make their own country now. They should do same as Crimea and vote out of russia.

I'm sorry to say but what export items does Italy sell to Russia and what is the yearly value? It's not big enough to do any damage.

I'm sorry to say but what export items does Italy sell to Russia and what is the yearly value? It's not big enough to do any damage.
its easily replaceable with chinese products

Back
Top Bottom