What's new

Good News from China 92% of COVID-19 Patients are Cured

Please answered with your

You post the propaganda from White house and you choose to believed it so it proved you are a real idiot have selective believed without using your brain. When China locked down Wuhan city and closed all business and factory but at the other side of the world, Donald Trump said it just a flu. Pompeo was a CIA who known to be lied and cheat just his daily job.

Further proof more lies from USA...

California should have a much higher rate of cases per 100000 than Wyoming, since California was hit first and California would be like Milan, Italy and Wyoming should be like Calabria.

The map of cases in each US state shows that the virus had been in the US for many months, even since last June 2019. There is no super cluster on the West coast now. The super clusters are in NYC area and in Louisiana. NY is testing at higher rates.

The deadlier strain is making Michigan test more people and NY. The tests go to places hit hardest with the strain let loose on China. The weaker COVID-19 has been in the US for months, misdiagnosed as the flu.

You don't see this progression in the US from super clusters, you do see the progression of the spreading in Italy:

800px-COVID-19_outbreak_Italy_per_capita_cases_map.svg.png

US had the COVID-19 for months from the evidence on the US map. No way within a few weeks, Wyoming has as much cases as California per 100000 with lockdowns and no drastic difference between California and Wyoming per 100000 proving it spread to Wyoming months ago. First places hit should be highly visited places. Not nowheresville, WY. They started to test people in rural areas too soon for a cover up. trump rejected testing for this very reason, to cover up that COVID-19 has been in the US for months, as even the CDC hinted at.

Hope those fears prove to be unfounded
I have seen th[/QUOTE]
@flowerfan2020 Please keep it civil and refrain from insults.
Well, I replied civil post with civil manner, returned trash post with hammer.

On topic, I am glad for the news. Chinese recovery is an essential first step to global recovery.
From what I see and hear from friends living in China there is still a lot of fear and anxiety.

Hope those fears prove to be unfounded.
Fear and anxiety is expected but will be only temporary. Most important for China is have all the business and factory go back to normal operation.

Back
Top Bottom