What's new

good guy Yasin Malik Hijacking food supply in Jammu & Kashmir

That SOB is rescued by IA .Now what is he going to prove?
Sensible kashmiris will reject him once and for all.
Wow .Noone can see this so called separatist idiot during rescue operation .
Malik knows due to priceless sacrifice of our Army men ,he and his goons is just become ridiculous in front of kashmiris .
'We will operate here"
Operate with what ? Stoled boats and foods,such a pathetic life and desperation .
Do you really think Kashmiri's are sensible ?hmm.

Main problem is not him. main problem is with us. We rascals always appease the in the name of secularism. Some of these pseudo seculars are here. I know them personally. This was bound to happen. We rascals meant to be ruled by invaders and deserve to die shamelessly.

This is not about Secularism.That moron can still provoke Kashmiris with his useless rants.
GoI intentionally avoid such a scenario because it will affect poor people in kashmir valley.

That SOB is rescued by IA .Now what is he going to prove?
Sensible kashmiris will reject him once and for all.
Wow .Noone can see this so called separatist idiot during rescue operation .
Malik knows due to priceless sacrifice of our Army men ,he and his goons is just become ridiculous in front of kashmiris .
'We will operate here"
Operate with what ? Stoled boats and foods,such a pathetic life and desperation .
Trust me mate, there are retards that would follow him even after seeing this bull$hit, there are just way too many idiots.

Do you really think Kashmiri's are sensible ?hmm.

Around 2 lakhs people is rescued by IA .If there is no sensible person in that group ,Then heaven will help them.

Trust me mate, there are retards that would follow him even after seeing this bull$hit, there are just way too many idiots.

And that is same reason in which GoI avoid an action against him.

This is not about Secularism.That moron can still provoke Kashmiris with his useless rants.
GoI intentionally avoid such a scenario because it will affect poor people in kashmir valley.
Believe what you want to believe. That moron will win and we pseudo-secular rascals will lose.

Around 2 lakhs people is rescued by IA .If there is no sensible person in that group ,Then heaven will help them.

And that is same reason in which GoI avoid an action against him.
God should help us. Soon they will do whatever they were doing for centuries. Pandits were already kicked out of that valley. You will see. Another division of india is going to happen sooner or later because of rascals like us .

Believe what you want to believe. That moron will win and we pseudo-secular rascals will lose.

Secularism dont have any place in kashmir .That is not how the things would work there.

Only solution is distributing relief material only through army vehicles with weapons support.

Secularism dont have any place in kashmir .That is not how the things would work there.

Only solution is distributing relief material only through army vehicles with weapons support.
we have already lost it. I will leave this country forever if I get a chance. I can not watch it die every day, slowly. I am actually depressed.

only solution available is persons like yasin malik meeting accidents....:mad::mad:

let him do it

let the people see this

spread the video

let the people understand his actions

let him expose himslef for what he really is

It's In their blood, u can't change those ehsaan faramosh people's mentality.

They are born for stone pelting, 7th century dimwits.

Back
Top Bottom