What's new

Good found especially for the Azeri brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad, Wahhabi thugs can destroy Azerbaijan so fast. Baku must wake up and stand against these Wahhabis otherwise everything will destroy by them like what happen in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and many other places that they went.
That is big ALARM for Iran and Turkey and Russia.

I hate to hear another mosque this time in Azerbaijan blow up by them.

So sad, Wahhabi thugs can destroy Azerbaijan so fast. Baku must wake up and stand against these Wahhabis otherwise everything will destroy by them like what happen in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and many other places that they went.
That is big ALARM for Iran and Turkey and Russia.

I hate to hear another mosque this time in Azerbaijan blow up by them.
I don’t think they are that threat because like I said only none ethnic Azeris of Azerbaijan like chechens dagestani and laz are Sunni which they are not majority

I don’t think they are that threat because like I said only none ethnic Azeris of Azerbaijan like chechens dagestani and laz are Sunni which they are not majority
In Russia they are not majority too but they killed many ordinary citizens. the most famous one is Beslan school siege which end very badly.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege

I am not speaking about Sunnis I am talking about Saudi Wahhabi virus.
Sunnis are our brothers.

But see who's helping them its erdogan
this guy helped these worms against Syria and Iraq?!
he is shooting on his feet like what happen in Syria.
That won't end well for Iran and Turkey.
Azerbaijan already is most nearest Turkey friend.

In Russia they are not majority too but they killed many ordinary citizens. the most famous one is Beslan school siege which end very badly.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege

I am not speaking about Sunnis I am talking about Saudi Wahhabi virus.
Sunnis are our brothers.
As for chechens and circassians before they did this the Russians occupied their lands and massacred them

If the Russians didn’t colonize the Caucasus I wouldn’t be terrorism today so all of the violence that happened in the past it’s the Russians to blame

Also the Russians who created azerbaijan and separatism in many countries include Iran and stole Iranian lands

Speaking of which it really is interesting how sunni fighters actually volunteered on the azeri side during the nagornokarabakh wars

I am sorry for making an entry into this conversation but if you all thrash wahabbis here don't you think you are helping the people who want to divide Muslims? Stop bashing whabbis or sunnis or shia and learn to live together in peace. We all are not different from each other but people who are dividing us are different from us.

It is Azerbaijani Turks, or Turks of Azerbaijan. The title disrespects the country and its identity, culture and history.

Two trouble making entities in the heart and mind of the Islam are identical to cancer and tumor.
These cancer and tumor want more blood, chaos, and backwardness for their throne personally, and their masters globally.

Wahabism and Shia... keep'em both out and live in peace; otherwise the same end waits for you as in mullahistan or the whole middle east.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom