Good bye friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well.wisher

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi all,
Had a great time here. Now gonna start a new chapter in life. Time was both fun and learning here. 3 years I guess.
Its a good place hope you all learn a lot here . My friends made me feel good while my critics made me stronger both are love . Among all friends is @django whom I will always recall with great words and had a very positive impact on my life and mind.
Have a great life, laugh more smile more , accept others , be light minded and cool . Nice knowing u all. I wont come back .
images (58).jpeg

Good bye. :wave:

Hi all,
Had a great time here. Now gonna start a new chapter in life. Time was both fun and learning here. 3 years I guess.
Its a good place hope you all learn a lot here . My friends made me feel good while my critics made me stronger both are love . Among all friends is @django whom I will always recall with great words and had a very positive impact on my life and mind.
Have a great life, laugh more smile more , accept others , be light minded and cool . Nice knowing u all. I wont come back .
View attachment 565722
It was good to have you on board and i hope your time here was good for you too.

Best of luck for your future endeavors!!

Hi all,
View attachment 565722
Bye Rafiq @RealNapster

I seriously don't understand why ppl leave the forum. I mean you can post when you get time. It's not like you were having a job here and you are resigning for a better position/opportunity else where.

Anyways best of luck.

I seriously don't understand why ppl leave the forum. I mean you can post when you get time. It's not like you were having a job here and you are resigning for a better position/opportunity else where.

Anyways best of luck.

Same here.
If its an addiction, then you make it one. Not that it's supposed to be.
It's just a forum to get the news and have a say and continue with your life.

What's the purpose of quitting as if its some game or job you just have to step out of?

Hi all,
View attachment 565722

When they think exams are near but I don't know a single word or i am spending too much time here

I have a paper this morning, final exams.

How rude kaka g

ye bye bye kerna walla hai ya walee ;) :D

haaaiinnn...!!!!

View attachment 565746

@Imran Khan , dutt saab se kuch seeky... ;)

Haha... o mar na jae... kisi nu kol litaa ky so. Incase , you know...

Good luck

Hi all,
View attachment 565722
You can check out any time you like..but You can never leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom