What's new

Going To UN Over Kashmir Was A Himalayan Blunder" - Amit Shah Slams Nehru's Kashmir Policy

I can advise a person to be ethical and stand above than usual sanghi type online trolls.... the choice still lies with the person however, I feel sad when people takes a good advise as some of offense but still, nothing shall be allowed in cost of Forum repute.

please cut this crap, you banned me for calling chutyapa to someone who opened a thread titled "Bharti Baboons". I got banned for calling it a chutyapa but thread "Bharti Baboons" is still open...so keep this good cop speech to yourself.

please cut this crap, you banned me for calling chutyapa to someone who opened a thread titled "Bharti Baboons". I got banned for calling it a chutyapa but thread "Bharti Baboons" is still open...so keep this good cop speech to yourself.

I will have to take down a lot of crap over the forum especially which used to come from usual offenders. Had it been about to come in straight and charge; I don't think many of abusive language users would have been around much so here is the thing for for every abuser; no compromise over Forum quality.

Going To UN Over Kashmir Was A Himalayan Blunder" - Amit Shah Slams Nehru's Kashmir Policy

no it wasnt..it was simply a method to buy time..otherwise more than likley pakistan would have taken it by force due to poor logistic sitaution

What’s with this nostalgia and love for Nehru’s India emanating from Pakistan? Why does Pakistan want a secular India when secular is a dirty word in Pakistan?

Not that it matters. Nehru’s policies held India back for decades. With the last election, Nehru’s India is dead and buried.

Back
Top Bottom