What's new

Go Nawaz Go on a plane !

lolzzzz Pakistanis have too much spare time for these Geo Pakistan :D

Why people hate Navaz ? You guys elected him . And am hearing that Imran Khan acting like Arvind Kejriwal ... Who just know to sit on Dharna . . . Whom Pakistanis really want ? Navaz or IK

Why people hate Navaz ? You guys elected him . And am hearing that Imran Khan acting like Arvind Kejriwal ... Who just know to sit on Dharna . . . Whom Pakistanis really want ? Navaz or IK
I believe its a beauty of democracy. Dharnas put very positive impact on government performance and now we can see a real change

I believe its a beauty of democracy. Dharnas put very positive impact on government performance and now we can see a real change
Ok I agree but IK want to close down pakistan . Pakistan already in a limbo in economic terms so this won't do any good to poor Pakistanis . These power hungry politicians will do anything to come to power . End of the day can IK bring change ?

Ok I agree but IK want to close down pakistan . Pakistan already in a limbo in economic terms so this won't do any good to poor Pakistanis . These power hungry politicians will do anything to come to power . End of the day can IK bring change ?
Because a few thousands of people and few tens on this forum thinks Pakistan should cease to exist if Imran cannot become the PM.

They've been supporting his every move where he's crippling the economy. Imran is hurting Pakistan as state and fighting the state to settle business with Nawaz.

For example, he is going to shut down entire Pakistan to make it hard for Nawaz. So he's going to damage Pakistan to settle his business with Nawaz. He also previously told people to smuggle money instead of using tax charged means. Under him, people attacked parliament, PTV and other buildings. But that was whole heartedly embraced here by quite a few, because they think if Nawaz is too stubborn to quit, we will take down Pakistan. When there is no Pakistan, there won't be Nawaz.

End of the day, Imran is just a twat. He has such horrible gov't in KP and their excuse is "we've been only in power for 18 months." Now when Imran becomes PM and for 18 months his promises aren't fulfilled, he will pull the same card "I've been PM for only 18 months."

Because a few thousands of people and few tens on this forum thinks Pakistan should cease to exist if Imran cannot become the PM.

They've been supporting his every move where he's crippling the economy. Imran is hurting Pakistan as state and fighting the state to settle business with Nawaz.

For example, he is going to shut down entire Pakistan to make it hard for Nawaz. So he's going to damage Pakistan to settle his business with Nawaz. He also previously told people to smuggle money instead of using tax charged means. Under him, people attacked parliament, PTV and other buildings. But that was whole heartedly embraced here by quite a few, because they think if Nawaz is too stubborn to quit, we will take down Pakistan. When there is no Pakistan, there won't be Nawaz.

End of the day, Imran is just a twat. He has such horrible gov't in KP and their excuse is "we've been only in power for 18 months." Now when Imran becomes PM and for 18 months his promises aren't fulfilled, he will pull the same card "I've been PM for only 18 months."
aspiring to come in leading role to change the life of pakistanis is a crime? well quiad e azam did that crime as well. Imran saved so many people before ever coming to power, educated thousands before coming in power. wait to see when he is in power he could do it way better

secodly u r lair just like ur leader. Few thousands that u mentioned, now lets see lahore jalsa only it was more then 100,000, karachi jalsa more then 10000, faisalbad jalsa more then 100,000 but a moron and slave like u will see only few hunderds

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom