What's new

GO IMRAN GO is being said in KPK !!!

The Sword Of Allah

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
O people of pakistan there was a hope of a leader called imran khan who would fix our country but now from his own province KPK people are saying GO IMRAN GO me being a PTI supporter has now failed to keep hope for PTI
imran khan cant handle his own province how will he handle pakistan
this is just one point of view i would like to see your views as well
Pakistani population is over populated please people wake up dont fail or lose hope that you wont rise please we need new leaders

KPK has lots of parties esp biggies here are ANP, JUI(F) and JI. Can U stop their supporters from chanting anything? n I ve no mood of showing statistics here. If interested show them otherwise how PTI has failed in KPK.

O people of pakistan there was a hope of a leader called imran khan who would fix our country but now from his own province KPK people are saying GO IMRAN GO me being a PTI supporter has now failed to keep hope for PTI
imran khan cant handle his own province how will he handle pakistan
this is just one point of view i would like to see your views as well
Pakistani population is over populated please people wake up dont fail or lose hope that you wont rise please we need new leaders
People literally insult Shareef family all over Punjab has that broken a single Noon supporter in 3 decades? Many spit on MQM in Sindh had that stopped the party in the past? Many spit on PPP like it is poison has that stopped PPP?

If you bail out at every turn maybe its best you bail out now! Coz after showing Shareef how ridiculous he sounds in the parliament on live TV....its gonna get tougher on IK! And as the saying goes...If you are not there in hardship you dont deserve to be there for the party!

I am not surprised. It was matter of time. Now chickens have come home to roost. They started it by derailing the democracy process and taking financial cities as hostage barring their own bread-winner city, and now they have come to the home (origin).

Back
Top Bottom