What's new

GMR fallout? Visa now must for Maldivian medical tourists

lol Chennai is expensive than COlombo ? I doubt u ever been to Sri Lanka..I am new so i can`t post any links here yet but anyone who has been to both India and Sri Lanka know what i m talking about..Colombo is more expenisve than ANY indian city including MUMBAI..And 100 times cleaner , have better roads , Have 10 times better living conditions (Colombo has the highest gdp per capita($6800 - 2011) for a South Asian city and 4 times that of mumbai,lol)..Sri Lanka is miles ahead of India in education system (98% literacy rate-those who go to india to do med only go there bcz SL pvrt med schools are more expensive and Eurpe is obviously too expensie for an average SLn..same with medical - tourists if any goes there !! ) , have far better Human development compared to whole of South Asia(0.751) , have far better health care system (lot higher life expectancy - 77yrs, under 5 infant mortality rate) , and an average Lankan earn 2.5 times more money than an Indian (GDP per capita 2012 - $3300 , purchasing power - $7000 compared to 1400 odd in India).I ve been to india and i felt colombo is Sweden compared to Delhi !..Nothing suprising as 38% of Indians live under $1 per day compared to 6% under $1.2 poverty line in Sri Lanka !! India is all about quantity..No quality !!

Yeah yeah..tell that to the Sinhalese who come to Apollo for medical treatment.

And only a uninformed would try to equate better literacy rate with quality of education. Literate means a person is able to read and write in some language. Period.It is nothing about the quality of the educational system or the quality of the institutes.

Yeah yeah..tell that to the Sinhalese who come to Apollo for medical treatment.

He is right on cleanliness part and poverty part . I have been to colombo .

He is right on cleanliness part and poverty part . I have been to colombo .

I was referring to the medical system and education part.

Obviously a country of 15 million (not taking into account the ethnic Tamils) is going to be a lot cleanlier and less poor than a country of 1.2 billion.

lol Chennai is expensive than COlombo ? I doubt u ever been to Sri Lanka..I am new so i can`t post any links here yet but anyone who has been to both India and Sri Lanka know what i m talking about..Colombo is more expenisve than ANY indian city including MUMBAI..And 100 times cleaner , have better roads , Have 10 times better living conditions (Colombo has the highest gdp per capita($6800 - 2011) for a South Asian city and 4 times that of mumbai,lol)..Sri Lanka is miles ahead of India in education system (98% literacy rate-those who go to india to do med only go there bcz SL pvrt med schools are more expensive and Eurpe is obviously too expensie for an average SLn..same with medical - tourists if any goes there !! ) , have far better Human development compared to whole of South Asia(0.751) , have far better health care system (lot higher life expectancy - 77yrs, under 5 infant mortality rate) , and an average Lankan earn 2.5 times more money than an Indian (GDP per capita 2012 - $3300 , purchasing power - $7000 compared to 1400 odd in India).I ve been to india and i felt colombo is Sweden compared to Delhi !..Nothing suprising as 38% of Indians live under $1 per day compared to 6% under $1.2 poverty line in Sri Lanka !! India is all about quantity..No quality !!
And Indians who travel to Lanka think it is like a quaint village. I would go there as a tourist or to buy some estates. Not for treatment or job opportunity. Don't be do arrogant kiddo. Sri Lanka has a long way to go before it catches up with India in many fields.

In other words bangladesh , Somalia , Ethiopia and nepal are more rich and cleaner than India because they have less people ?

HAHA..Just check Daily mirror Sri Lanka..100s of Indians get caught almost every week here who come here to do buisness on tourist visas (apart from the ones who come here to steal our fish)...Sri Lanka do not rely on Indian tourists(which accounts for less than 10% of tourists who come here) at all as they spend less money than locals.Probably u don`t know what lankans who come to India think about ur counrty.i m not trying hurt your feelings but most consider it as an over populated dump site.Chennai air port is so smelly and idk how u people live there.i ve been there and i ve never seen a country with so many baggars.roads are nothing like i ve ever seen in my life , people just pee in roads like animals every where , people have no manners and most lankans who go to India (most of them go for pilgrimage) end up being ill

Back
Top Bottom