What's new

GLONASS Base Station in India to Expedite 'Space Centric' Warfare Command

Pakistan has access to military grade signal of Beidou for quite some years now.
Good to see India catching up.

Why not do you know one of the Bramos missile failed once, reason being Americans came to know that INDIA testing bramos and they started GPS signals ON & OFF resulting a failure because it was using GPS signals controlled by US. All SUs are compatible with GPS and GLONASS now.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...s-after-early-success/articleshow/4006146.cms

I was asking the question for the line which said a possible war with China or Pakistan.

Both of which is unlikely.

I was asking the question for the line which said a possible war with China or Pakistan.

Both of which is unlikely.
I don't think many people would agree with you. According to you its highly unlikely we would fight a war with Pakistan or china, What about srilanka ?

US refuses to provide GPS signals, what do we do now ?
Do you know during Kargil war US refused to provide Pakistani intruders location to us.
SUs are not compatible with GAGAN yet.
What about if china uses its anti satellite weapon.

Once advice, learn to listen others.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ia-to-design-own-GPS/articleshow/33254691.cms

Are you communist ?

I don't think many people would agree with you. According to you its highly unlikely we would fight a war with Pakistan or china, What about srilanka ?

US refuses to provide GPS signals, what do we do now ?
Do you know during Kargil war US refused to provide Pakistani intruders location to us.
SUs are not compatible with GAGAN yet.
What about if china uses its anti satellite weapon.

Once advice, learn to listen others.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ia-to-design-own-GPS/articleshow/33254691.cms

Are you communist ?

Are you kidding me? Me a commie scum? :lol:

I am saying that it wasn't necessary to embolden the China Pakistan war possibility as it leads to ruining a forum discussion thanks to trolls who just derail the thread from a weapon system to a Hindu-Muslim agenda. And more often than not, it is the newer members of our hosts here.

That's why I said not to put such things in vivid bold to attract flame baiters.

Relax. I am all for our own indigenous navigation system augmentation.

Please read carefully what I wrote.

GAGAN is based on GPS augmentation. It is for commercial purposes to manage FUA allowing greater airspace efficiency, reducing mean times and cutting on delays which amount to billions of $$ on an yearly basis worth of costs.

It isn't meant for fighters as they operate in a different FL and airspace levels and under different conditions.

We all know US blocked the GPS signal and as long as we don't have our own system at a global scale, a global strike capability will continue to elude us.

We really need to focus on aggressive funding of IRNSS/NAVIC so that our military doesn't have to rely on others.

Do you know what is IRNSS & GLONASS?:lol:
I used satallite navigation when Americans had only 6 GPS satellites in orbit. But yeah ,go on and tell me what fish is GLONASS and what crocodile is IRNSS.

I used satallite navigation when Americans had only 6 GPS satellites in orbit. But yeah ,go on and tell me what fish is GLONASS and what crocodile is IRNSS.
You used GPS navigation in 80's..?:o:
Russia has always provided us access to their satellites & now we have own regional navigation system which even covers Pakistan...Soon it will be global..
But Pakistani claim always amuses me...you are always one step ahead..SUPARCO navigation..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom