Glocks

C130

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gaston-Glock_01_DONOTUSE-Article-201410101440.jpg

just a thread about Glocks

I love Glock 17. It is very reliable service pistol. For conceal carry 26 is good and in compact 19. Need some effort for accuracy compared to FN, Springfield, CZ and S&W. Reliability is great but then how it fits in hand is very important along with purpose

I love Glock 17. It is very reliable service pistol. For conceal carry 26 is good and in compact 19. Need some effort for accuracy compared to FN, Springfield, CZ and S&W. Reliability is great but then how it fits in hand is very important along with purpose

Glock at one point were my fav. I own several Glock (17, 20, 26 and 34 iirc) but now I am more of a 5-7 man and also HK USP.

Now I found glock a bit, boring, year it does the job it supposed to and you would expect it would work but they did not give me the feel of USP nor the power from 5-7. I can't quite. Maybe I have used Glock for a really long time and got bored with it, I don't know

And that gansta muthfukin' style is outright dangerous

How much does it cost? And what is most reliable Pistol with effective fire power with lowest maintenance?

I know brother... I used to train there.
Accept my salute Sir :pakistan:

Gaston-Glock_01_DONOTUSE-Article-201410101440.jpg

just a thread about Glocks

You Americans are the luckiest on the earth ...You have like ammo depot in your homes ...Those who wrote The Bill of Independence were very wise people ....like it gives the right to every citizen to keep a weapon or two for self-defense ...
P.S: Have you watched Top Shot on History Channel by Colby Donaldson ?

Back
Top Bottom