Global Views of Iran Overwhelmingly Negative

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzo

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Iran-02.png

As Iranians prepare to elect a new president, the country’s international image is largely negative. Majorities in most of 39 countries surveyed have an unfavorable opinion of Iran, and most say Tehran does not respect the personal freedoms of its people. Meanwhile, any nuclear ambitions harbored by the Iranian government continue to draw strong opposition from Western countries, as well as neighboring states in the Middle East.

Unfavorable views of Iran are especially widespread in Israel and much of Western Europe, where at least eight-in-ten in most countries surveyed have a negative opinion of Iran. In the U.S., roughly seven-in-ten express an unfavorable view of Iran.

Majorities in many predominantly Muslim nations surveyed also see Iran in a negative light, including countries such as Jordan (81% unfavorable), Egypt (78%), Turkey (68%), Lebanon (60%) and the Palestinian territories (55%). Only in Pakistan (69%) and Indonesia (55%) do majorities express a favorable opinion of Iran.

Iran’s poor reputation for protecting personal freedoms does not help its international image. Majorities in 24 of 39 countries surveyed think Tehran does not respect the rights of its citizens. This includes three-quarters or more who hold this view in Europe and North America, as well as in Israel, Brazil, Australia and South Korea...

I think unlike Shia Iran. Pakistan is moving to become a Ismaili state?

We Pakistanis are stupid, we probably are in love with any Muslim country when we don't realise that most of those so called Muslim 'brotherly' nations are our 'Worst Enemies' and hates us the most.

1 of them is Afghanistan ..

This is from 2013.
Nowadays people in Egypt, Emirates are more positive than negative about Iran.

Pakistanis have such positive views about Iran, I wonder what Iranians think about us?From I've learned on the internet, they generally look down on us, so I don't understand why we like them.

We Pakistanis are stupid, we probably are in love with any Muslim country when we don't realise that most of those so called Muslim 'brotherly' nations are our 'Worst Enemies' and hates us the most.

1 of them is Afghanistan ..
you can also add
Saudi Arabia
Kuwait
Qatar
UAE
Iran
Tajikistan
Egypt
Jordan

Pakistanis have such positive views about Iran, I wonder what Iranians think about us?From I've learned on the internet, they generally look down on us, so I don't understand why we like them.

Why u care what anyone think about us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom