What's new

Global supermarkets selling shrimp peeled by slaves

Well, Burmese generally have a favourable view of working in Thailand but to say that it doesn't happen can't be right. Something must be happening. And this news will be exploited by Burmese factory owners because the price of labour in Myanmar is going getting too great. We should sort this issue out because it's unacceptable and embarrassing for both sides.
Well I admit I was wrong. I just google the issue again. There are tons of reports from different sources.

Yes. The problem is there. I will read more about the issue. But please remenber that not all Myanmese in Thai fishing industry are slaves. We need to look into the problem how many of them are.

Well I admit I was wrong. I just google the issue again. There are tons of reports from different sources.

Yes. The problem is there. I will read more about the issue. But please remenber that not all Myanmese in Thai fishing industry are slaves. We need to look into the problem how many of them are.

Oh, I'm sure they're not. But there are a few bad eggs that need to be brought to justice.

Back
Top Bottom