What's new

Global Stocks Fall as Dangerous Coronavirus Spreads

Perfect time to play options 2 months out SPY and SOXL (Semi Leverages Stock) would make loads of money off it. :)

Perfect time to play options 2 months out SPY and SOXL (Semi Leverages Stock) would make loads of money off it. :)

not to worry, recovery will happen... there is a reason why interest rates are low globally, as the world is interconnected more, i dont forsee interest rates climbing up for a long period of time. if they came up, there will be poverty to a scale that the world has not seen before.. we will live in a world of no savings and more consumption.

not to worry, recovery will happen... there is a reason why interest rates are low globally, as the world is interconnected more, i dont forsee interest rates climbing up for a long period of time. if they came up, there will be poverty to a scale that the world has not seen before.. we will live in a world of no savings and more consumption.

I'm not worried I was just saying play options to make more money out of this.

But your part about no savings and more consumption would come back and haunt a lot of people. I was reading a report by Oxford News saying 90-95% of the world have less than $ 1,000 in the bank account that's not a good position I would want anyone to be in.

I'm not worried I was just saying play options to make more money out of this.

But your part about no savings and more consumption would come back and haunt a lot of people. I was reading a report by Oxford News saying 90-95% of the world have less than $ 1,000 in the bank account that's not a good position I would want anyone to be in.

True, hence increasing interest rates will increase defaults as global wages are stagnant. Germans, Japanese, along with chinese are with higher personal savings... the rest of the world has nothing to rely on...

Options are risky business, if people have residual funds then for sure they will play with options... money market instruments have traditionally a play for the rich... most of the world will stay with S&P500s or mutual funds to minimize their risky investments...

Back
Top Bottom