What's new

Global peace demands Balkanization of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
arey bapre!!! they included my state Ap also...

What about global peace and militant islam?

Who/what is global peace? And why does it have such weird demands? Maoism? a movement that is not fighting for a separate country, not even for autonomy? A movement that itself is starving for an unified voice, if there is any?

I never know... i live in red corridor. .. i am doomed...

Pipe dream of the weak ,they dreamed way above i feel pity on them.

India is currently under severe stress. Its economy has hit pit zero. There seems to be a grave political situation in the country with the AAP Party recently resigning from its seats in Delhi and accusing the BJP and PM Modi of election fraud. Radicalized Hindu extremists are slaughtering minorities on a regular basis with Brahmins even slaughtering non-Brahmins on the basis that they are impure Hindus. The Muslim and other minority groups have dwindled significantly in numbers over the years with many Muslims making an exit to Pakistan and Bangladesh at the first chance which they get. Dalits are classified as "non-Hindus" and state legislation has made it illegal for any Dalit to call themselves a Hindu. Many Dalits emigrate on a huge scale preferably to Sri Lanka or to the UK. The military of India is fighting a large scale insurgency by Maoists and Brahmin extremists groups whom they used as infiltrators in the past to upset Pakistan. Pakistan is regularly carrying out drone strikes against Indian Brahmin terrorists on the basis that they are infiltrating Pakistan and causing problems there. Bangladesh has accused India of housing Brahmin extremists who regularly carry out attacks on its military and has threatened to launch attacks within Indian territory. Sri Lanka which recently came out of a nasty civil war regularly launches attacks on the Indian military on the basis that they are permitting Brahmin terrorists to infiltrate Sri Lanka and assist the Tamil rebels who also run to India when under attack.

The Balkanization of India it seems is certain it seems given our current situation above :undecided:

Don't wank yourself to death on the thought @Zarvan - you are too weak with all the wanking already.

Why do guys like Zarvan and Co always post crap blogs? There's a popular one with these guys - Haq's Musings'!! It's a bloody laugh riot! And now this.

Can Webby please ask these fellows to stop quoting blogs written by schoolchildren or mentally disabled people? Otherwise the thread becomes a joke like this one.

u r kinda right to an extent but India needs to solve its internal issues or the above is a possible .......it stands for every other country.

India is currently under severe stress. Its economy has hit pit zero. There seems to be a grave political situation in the country with the AAP Party recently resigning from its seats in Delhi and accusing the BJP and PM Modi of election fraud. Radicalized Hindu extremists are slaughtering minorities on a regular basis with Brahmins even slaughtering non-Brahmins on the basis that they are impure Hindus. The Muslim and other minority groups have dwindled significantly in numbers over the years with many Muslims making an exit to Pakistan and Bangladesh at the first chance which they get. Dalits are classified as "non-Hindus" and state legislation has made it illegal for any Dalit to call themselves a Hindu. Many Dalits emigrate on a huge scale preferably to Sri Lanka or to the UK. The military of India is fighting a large scale insurgency by Maoists and Brahmin extremists groups whom they used as infiltrators in the past to upset Pakistan. Pakistan is regularly carrying out drone strikes against Indian Brahmin terrorists on the basis that they are infiltrating Pakistan and causing problems there. Bangladesh has accused India of housing Brahmin extremists who regularly carry out attacks on its military and has threatened to launch attacks within Indian territory. Sri Lanka which recently came out of a nasty civil war regularly launches attacks on the Indian military on the basis that they are permitting Brahmin terrorists to infiltrate Sri Lanka and assist the Tamil rebels who also run to India when under attack.

The Balkanization of India it seems is certain it seems given our current situation above :undecided:

I see what you did there! :D

lekin mirchiiiiiii effect:D

Oh come now, let us rise above such things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom