What's new

Glitch in Defence.pk iOS app

Icewolf

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
IOS app of defence.pk doesn't have the quotes seperate from the post now...

Instead it looks like this:

[ quote ]testtesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttest[ /quote ]

replyreplyreplyreply

Also polls don't appear. I was hoping to see if Bangladesh is still leading the poll of best trained military. :P

1.The "quote" option has disappeared from my browser (google chrome and iOS safari) too.

2.And the users 're getting tagged in a weird way, like @WebMaster. (earlier the @ was not visible)

3. Back to back posts by the same user on a thread 're not getting merged , as in earlier there was a window of 5mins or so within which whatever back to back posts a member made on a thread got merged automatically, for example here. My posts which came within a minute of each other appear separately.

4. And i was getting a database error from the site for a long time today. Wonder what went wrong?

But I liked the way I getting notification numbers at the top of the tab.

Last edited:
1.The "quote" option has disappeared from my browser (google chrome and iOS safari) too.

2.And the users 're getting tagged in a weird way, like @WebMaster. (earlier the @ was not visible)

3. Back to back posts by the same user on a thread 're not getting merged , as in earlier there was a window of 5mins or so within which whatever back to back posts a member made on a thread got merged automatically, for example here. My posts which came within a minute of each other appear separately.

4. And i was getting a database error from the site for a long time today. Wonder what went wrong?

But I liked the way I getting notification numbers at the top of the tab.

Please let me know if you guys get an DB errors again.

Attach images through Upload a File, otherwise it will not work.
My iPhone screen is looking really funny.The like tabs have been replaced by emoticons and some messed up profile pics.
For example here @jamahir 's profile pic has been replaced by a smiley and @Armstrong 's profile pic has been replaced by @jamahir 's.
And check the LIKE tabs too.
Is something wrong with the site??

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

@levina

on my desktop ( firefox v16 ), site is normal... must be the phone-based pdf system...

but that is really funny... particularly the thanks icon which has such a sad face...

@levina

on my desktop ( firefox v16 ), site is normal... must be the phone-based pdf system...

but that is really funny... particularly the thanks icon which has such a sad face...

It gives me a feeling as if somebody is confused to give a LIKE to a post. :P

My iPhone screen is looking really funny.The like tabs have been replaced by emoticons and some messed up profile pics.
For example here @jamahir 's profile pic has been replaced by a smiley and @Armstrong 's profile pic has been replaced by @jamahir 's.
And check the LIKE tabs too.
Is something wrong with the site?
I wonder if the site was hacked or was down because of some technical glitch because i couln't the site for a while yesterday morning at around 9,it showed some error. And after that ,automatic thread merger thing simply didnt work,i told webby about this but his didn't reply.
@WebMaster was the site hacked or had some technical problem? :unsure: ,though everything is perfectly on my phone except that messages still don't merge automatic.And i wish codes(
) were allowed ,it was easier for me to post pics that way. :(

I wonder if the site was hacked or was down because of some technical glitch because i couln't the site for a while yesterday morning at around 9,it showed some error. And after that ,automatic thread merger thing simply didnt work,i told webby about this but his didn't reply.
@WebMaster was the site hacked or had some technical problem? :unsure: ,though everything is perfectly on my phone except that messages still don't merge automatic.And i wish codes(

I am not aware of the site being down yesterday. What kind of error if any?

I am not aware of the site being down yesterday. What kind of error if any?
I dont remember exactly ,but there was a one liner msg when i opened the site both in opera & UC, which asked me to try using the site after sometime,after it was functional about 10mins later,in the shoutbox there was a difference of 31mins between two messages,about a min later it again showed that one line message,but after 5mins everything was back to normal,except automatic merger was gone. I dont know if other had experience it too but i did,it happend around 9am IST.

Back
Top Bottom