What's new

Girl sold in open auction

pagans

BANNED
Reaction score
JACOBABAD – A 20-year-old girl was auctioned at village Badani Bhutto of Taluka Kashmore in consideration of Rs2,70,000 on Saturday.
Azizan, daughter of late Allah Bux Bhutto, was divorced on the allegation of Karo-kari some time back. She is stated to be mother of two children and was residing with her brother who held the open auction for her ‘sale’ at village Badani Bhutto.
A large number of villagers showed interest in the auction that started with Rs50,000 and ended at Rs270,000. Bilawal Bhutto, 50, of the same village purchased her for the said amount. Initially he paid Rs210,000 for the girl.
Maulana Azizullah Bhutto performed their nikah later.
It is irony of the situation that no one condemned the inhuman act. The groom will take the bride to his house after paying the rest of the amount. The auction money was distributed equally among all the brothers of the girl.

Girl sold in open auction | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Mind set of Men towrds women in South Asia has to change a lot..she is not an object for trade and sexx..she is as human as we men are ..when these people are gonna learn ??

Mate, Its my humble request to u, to avoid such threads which do no good and find no relevance in a defence forum.

Yes, There are Threads with similar news/articles but dont be detered by them.

Follow the Ethics. Be an Indian.

such a disgustin thing. how is it any different than slavery from which islam (which we claim to be our religion) freed this world.
im ashamed

Is it possible for members to rise a national petition in pakistan so that tv media can bring it to nation's attention and free that woman and hang those basterd brothers

Is it possible for members to rise a national petition in pakistan so that tv media can bring it to nation's attention and free that woman and hang those basterd brothers
She is one of many. The law has gone through an epic failure more with situations like these than the suicide bombings of the Taliban.

She is one of many. The law has gone through an epic failure more with situations like these than the suicide bombings of the Taliban.

Well said....first the mentality of the people have to be changed before talibanis are vainquished.If any member has contacts in national TV media it would be great if they can get some attention to this case so taht police can get her free

We all know its wrong, and those who are involved in it should be elephantry punished.

If you set an example once in a village then i am sure it'd be enough for 100 villages around to refrain from doing such acts.

Though the news, if accepted to be correct as posted here, even then i see two least worst things happening here contrary to what is likely to happen in such a situation.

1)If a women is found guilty of extra-marrital affairs in the rural sindh she is declared kari and is subject to the punishment of death, which in this case didn't happen and she was divorced by her husband which is no barbarism because if he was convinced that she have had a relation with another man then it means either she doesn't like him or maybe he is not worth her satisfaction, so divorce becomes inevitable.

2)The post suggests that after the payment the man who paid had nikkah(marriage) with the lady and still he wasn't allowed to take her home and that he'd do when he pays the balance amount. here, the marriage part is good as it clarifies that she was not intended for sex rather the man who paid might have some domestic problem or his wife might have passed away, if we think with this notion then its accpetable to get married to a divorced women and provide her and her children security and proper living and she'd take care of her man, which is done everywhere in the world.

I know that Hindus also had this ritual of "satti" which meant that if a man dies her women was burnt alive with him, now thats something really barbaric and condemnable, it shouldn't be happening also.

Anyways, the money part of the post is extreemly disgracefull and if its true those SOBs should be put behind bars and made an example.

When I read such news, I sometimes wonder are we humans?

We all know its wrong, and those who are involved in it should be elephantry punished.

If you set an example once in a village then i am sure it'd be enough for 100 villages around to refrain from doing such acts.

Though the news, if accepted to be correct as posted here, even then i see two least worst things happening here contrary to what is likely to happen in such a situation.

1)If a women is found guilty of extra-marrital affairs in the rural sindh she is declared kari and is subject to the punishment of death, which in this case didn't happen and she was divorced by her husband which is no barbarism because if he was convinced that she have had a relation with another man then it means either she doesn't like him or maybe he is not worth her satisfaction, so divorce becomes inevitable.

2)The post suggests that after the payment the man who paid had nikkah(marriage) with the lady and still he wasn't allowed to take her home and that he'd do when he pays the balance amount. here, the marriage part is good as it clarifies that she was not intended for sex rather the man who paid might have some domestic problem or his wife might have passed away, if we think with this notion then its accpetable to get married to a divorced women and provide her and her children security and proper living and she'd take care of her man, which is done everywhere in the world.

I know that Hindus also had this ritual of "satti" which meant that if a man dies her women was burnt alive with him, now thats something really barbaric and condemnable, it shouldn't be happening also.

Anyways, the money part of the post is extreemly disgracefull and if its true those SOBs should be put behind bars and made an example.
Going by what happens often, she would be bought off, 'married' only because the guy doesn't want to fall under extra-marital affairs amongst his peers... used for sex, divorced again.

Shame on the maulvi that read their nikkah, I don't know under which Islam would this be binding.

Mate, Its my humble request to u, to avoid such threads which do no good and find no relevance in a defence forum.

Yes, There are Threads with similar news/articles but dont be detered by them.

Follow the Ethics. Be an Indian.

Buddy your intents might be right but there is so much trash to lift that your Indian friends have been throwing and are still throwing. I would like to see this effort done by many other Indians and my own countrymen too. Pulling each other's pajams down would always show the same thing, no matter who pulls who's pajama.

Thanks for keeping the head up this time. I appreciate it.

II don't know the real reason behind this post, but if it is true. It should be reported and the concerned parties should be punished.

As far as the member who is adding the new, I don't know your real thinking behind the post, but yes whats going wrong, we should accept and we are ..!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom