What's new

Girl’s body removed from grave with intent to rape: Police

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ll8bp1pPsC1qhy90ro1_500.jpg

:sick: :sick: :sick:

This sorta stuff happens alot there was a case a man tied up a baby cow and was raping the poor animal and the neighbours got him in the act! sickening and because of village pressure the police had to file a charge

Shameful.. Such people's private part must be dumped in ACID and set an example. :angry: :sick:

Disgusting... this place is like 15 minutes frm where i live.... i hope hes raped in jail... and dies of some sort of wierd anal cancer or something...

@pak-marine .... Plz don't post these kinds of threads. They are sickening!!

Last edited by a moderator:
extreme sick thing ever heard........

Girl’s body removed from grave with intent to rape: Police :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Fifteen-year-old Zainab's grave was found open early Wednesday morning. PHOTO: EXPRESS
GUJRANWALA: A girl’s body was found lying outside the grave early Wednesday morning in Qila Didar Singh, Gujranwala, and was reportedly assaulted sexually. Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif took notice of the incident, ordering an immediate investigation, Express News reported.
Fifteen-year-old Zainab, daughter of Muhammad Munir, died of electrocution a day before and was buried by the family Tuesday night.
Local residents found her body lying outside the grave early Wednesday morning and informed the family and the police.
The police suspected that the body was taken out from the grave with the intention of rape. Officials said desecration of the body would be confirmed once the investigation was completed, and any criminals involved would be punished accordingly.
Qila Didar Singh Police arrested a suspect and have started inquiries.
Past necrophilia cases
October 2011: Mohammad Riaz, arrested in North Nazimabad, Karachi confessed to having defiled the corpses of 48 women in the Paposh Nagar graveyard in the last eight years.
September 2011: A father and son were arrested after they exhumed and desecrated the body of a woman from the the Pir Koray Shah graveyard in Karampur.

Kya pagalpan hai yeh... respect the dead at least.

@pak-marine .... Plz don't post these kinds of threads. They are sickening!!

we are all here sort of citizen journalists , although very very sickening but the society must know whats happening around them .. its ugly dude but its the truth

Last edited by a moderator:
Necrophiliacs ought to be killed like any other rapist. I don't understand why these human garbage are not disposed of and killed right away. We do not need these walking human sh!t among us..
Seriously, is our justice system even there? I want to see criminals dead in this country..

I think they are doing some satanic evil stuff this goes on a lot but people do not know about it.

Its nothing satanic. Just a bunch of ugly fu**s who can't get laid doing sadistic stuff to fulfill their sexual needs.

Shameful.. Such people's private part must be dumped in ACID and set an example. :angry: :sick:

I would support that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom