What's new

Gilani "Imran has no future in Pakistan" (I loled)

Gilani is right Imran khan is khar damag, crying here and there like kids with no clear policy, the only thing PTI and their inquilabi workers knows to criticize PML-N and laptop scheme and they think they gonna win elections by doing this.

That's exactly is the point... IK said I've not done any miracle or I don't possess a magic wand where I could attract people in my favor with a flick... the people of Pakistan are fed-up of the existing political baboons and that's why they're turning to me... and by God I won't Insha'Allah disappoint them.

People have made up their mind... as a wise man once said: Azmaye Huay Ko Dobara Azmana Jahalat Hay Aor Jahalat Na Allah SWT Ko Pasand Aor Na Os Kay Piyaray Nabi SAAWW Ko Pasand.

Get a grip buddy... remove that bandage of Jahalat off your eyes and give reality a chance to go through your eyes. Just to give you some food of thought... give the link below a go and see what your countryman - Imran Khan is being perceived off in Intl. arena.

http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...khans-political-tsunami-hit-pakistani-shores/

Allah ki lathi bay-avaaz hoti hai...Gilani will get what he deserves... inshallah

Can anyone see that Nahoosiyaat on his face? Even the death angel will get confused how to take his soul out... I wish if Allah SWT could have shown us the demise and curse these people would get in their lives once they're are off the screen... the Bad-Prayer of the people of Pakistan would certainly have it's fruit in this life NOT in the hereafter.

Allah ka karam hai Pakistan is still standing. It is being attacked constantly and still standing. They have been trying to destroy Pakistan, but it's still standing. Look what happened in Syria and Libya in just 1 year. Inshallah Pakistan will survive.

Back
Top Bottom