What's new

GHQ Attack mastermind arrested

TalibanSwatter

Reaction score
LAHORE: The mastermind of attack at the military General Headquarters (GHQ) Qari Ishtiaq has been arrested, Geo News reported Tuesday.

According to sources privy to intelligence agencies, a huge catch of modern arms and ammunition has been taken in custody from his possession.

Qari Ishtiaq is said to be the central commander of Punjabi Taliban.

The sources said more seven terrorists have been arrested on identification by Qari Ishtiaq during interrogation.

Of the extremists, three extremists were nabbed from Sargodha, three from Gujranwala and a terrorist has been arrested from Mailsi.

Yet another good development , all credit to the security forces.

After they got hold of the one surviving terrorist from GHQ they have effectively extracted info from that coward and have followed up the leads to bust up more rats in hiding.

LAHORE: The mastermind of attack at the military General Headquarters (GHQ) Qari Ishtiaq has been arrested, Geo News reported Tuesday.

According to sources privy to intelligence agencies, a huge catch of modern arms and ammunition has been taken in custody from his possession.

Qari Ishtiaq is said to be the central commander of Punjabi Taliban.

The sources said more seven terrorists have been arrested on identification by Qari Ishtiaq during interrogation.

Of the extremists, three extremists were nabbed from Sargodha, three from Gujranwala and a terrorist has been arrested from Mailsi.

In the the long term the expression 'Panjabi Taliban' should not be used

I recall we had a poster here under the name 'Pashtun Taliban' and all opposed him and he was banned.

Similarly I dont think we should use the term 'Panjabi Taliban', even when we know that the are ethnic Panjabis who are involved in terrorist activites around the country.

Using terms like 'Panjabi Taliban' or 'Pashtun Taliban' gives it an un-necessary ethnic touch.

Punjabi or Pushtun these are same bunch of terrorists trying to prove that they are everywhere. This is indeed a good development. It would be interesting to see where trail of investigations ends.

The agencies seem to be doing a good job in following up the terrorist trail , lets hope they get to the end of it and nail the SOBs behind all this mess.

So all these attacks were coordinated and planned from Lahore as he is arrested from here.I think if we see blast on motorway a few days back and this arrest along with attacks in Lahore, It is evident that foot soldiers and explosive are coming from SWA and target identification and planning takes place here in Lahore.

Kudos to the Pakistani authorities for arresting him.

I will now wait patiently for some proof that the USA, the hindoos, or juice were giving him money or arms.

Back
Top Bottom