What's new

Ghattiya Zehniyat of Indian "intellectual". PDF Indian troll finally given international limelight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistani E

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
NK's romance with Pakistan
Ranjit_Kumar_Dhawan(9).jpg

By Ranjit Kumar Dhawan

Despite being one of the poorest and most isolated countries in the world North Korea has quite advanced nuclear and missile programs. North Korea is a country which cannot feed its own people but dreams of becoming a global power on par with the United States (US). In recent years the regime in the North has also developed a Submarine Launched Ballistic Missile system which is capable of attacking the U.S. and South Korea with a minimum possibility of detection.

But how could North Korea achieve such complex scientific and engineering advancement in such a short span of time. Did the North Koreans get these technologies from aliens on other planets or did they develop them on their own is difficult to answer. But what is certain is that they got some of these technologies from other countries of the world.

A counterpart of North Korea in the region of South Asia is a country called the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Pakistan is also one of the poorest countries in the world where people die like insects every day because of religious fundamentalism and terrorism. Pakistan also has highly advanced nuclear and missile programs. Pakistan aspires to become a leader of the Islamic world and a regional power in South Asia at par with India.

The births of North Korea and Pakistan are also quite similar. Both states were created through the division of their motherland. North Korea originated because of the division of the Korean Peninsula in 1945 and Pakistan became a separate country through partition of British India in 1947.

However, what is quite interesting is the secret love affair between Pyongyang and Islamabad. They started dating each other in 1971 during the war between India and Pakistan. The genocide in Bangladesh which was then a part of Pakistan by the Pakistani army led to the Indo-Pak war. North Korea supplied military equipment to support Pakistan and criticized India for liberating Bangladesh.

The romance between North Korea and Pakistan reached its peak when Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto had a date with the eternal leader Kim Il-sung in 1993 in the showcase capital of Pyongyang. During their meeting both leaders decided to share their secret nuclear and missile programs. Pakistan provided the nuclear technology to North Korea in return for missiles from North Korea.

The impoverished states of North Korea and Pakistan which could not develop even a car engine on their own now posses nuclear and missile technologies. It would be worth noting that the Pakistani nuclear scientist Abdul Qadeer Khan had stolen the nuclear technology from a European country and later supplied it to several countries.

Similarly, North Korea could master missile technology though reverse engineering missiles which were donated to the regime by the Soviet Union. Today, the repainted North Korean missiles in Pakistan are aimed at India. On the other hand, the nuclear bombs in North Korea which were developed through Pakistan's support are aimed at South Korea and the US.

Another interesting fact is that while international terrorism has become an issue of concern all over the world, Pakistan was hosting Al-Qaida leader Osama bin laden in its territory. It would be a real doomsday for the world if the nuclear weapons of Pakistan and North Korea fall into the hands of terrorist groups.

Therefore, the love affair between North Korea and Pakistan has created a nuclear monster which would remain a constant threat to the world.

The author teaches at the Department of East Asian Studies, University of Delhi, India. His e-mail address is rkdhawan13@hotmail.com.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/opinon/2016/10/162_217233.html

This is the language of a University professor? I hate these D**k measuring contests on this forum that regularly gloat at one another's suffering of the poor. Did one of the PDF resident Indian trolls write this article?

Why did u post it here if this is such an absurd opinion?

Why did u post it here if this is such an absurd opinion?

It's not the opinion I am concerned about, as everyone is entitled to theirs. It is the language of this so called intellectual, who writes like a 14 year old troll on PDF. I am having a hard time digesting this tragedy of a human being a professor at a University.

It's not the opinion I am concerned about, as everyone is entitled to theirs. It is the language of this so called intellectual, who writes like a 14 year old troll on PDF. I am having a hard time digesting this tragedy of a human being a professor at a University.

Do you want me to show you videos of the kind of anti Hindu bigoted stuff your member of parliaments, your cricketers, your journalists say on national media ? Your comedy shows refer to Hindus as Kuttas and the audience laughs and applauds. Zaid Hamid with his vile rants about massacring Hindus was invited to your universities to give lectures as a star guest. This person has written nothing in comparison. Do a little self assessment before getting all antsy.

You seem surprised ?

These kind of disgusting pests are found in plenty in our junkyard. This low life has no place among humans.

Do you want me to show you videos of the kind of anti Hindu bigoted stuff your member of parliaments, your cricketers, your journalists say on national media ? Your comedy shows refer to Hindus as Kuttas and the audience laughs and applauds. Zaid Hamid with his vile rants about massacring Hindus was invited to your universities to give lectures as a star guest. This person has written nothing in comparison. Do a little self assessment before getting all antsy.
your minister Shushma once quoted that the ones who are not from Ram are haram Zada? Refering to all non Hindus. BJP government is full of hate and anti Pakistani sentiment runs through its agenda.

I have always admired the great nation of North Korea. A nation that does not submit to foreign intimidation. A nation of honorable people who would rather suffer in patience rather than sell their nations sovereignty for the illusion of "progress".

your minister Shushma once quoted that the ones who are not from Ram are haram Zada? Refering to all non Hindus. BJP government is full of hate and anti Pakistani sentiment runs through its agenda.

It wasnt Sushma Swaraj, it was some lowly politician in BJP.

Anyway my point was to tell the OP how bad things are in Pakistan and to consider that before pointing a finger here.

Is it your point that your disgust at one article written by a teacher at a university (not a professor) makes you conclude that all who teach at universities are the same?

Or is it your point that this man is a member of PDF?

The reason why I have taken the trouble to write this is that, as far as I know, I am the only Professor from a legitimate university, or was, until recently, who is a member of PDF. On the other hand, I am far from being 14 years old.

No doubt there is a lot of objectionable content in the article of OP. Pakistan's economy is technically very similar to India when you calculate it in proportion of population. There is a very little difference between GDP per capita. While I do wish all South Asian nations the very best of luck and wish one day they will become like Europe but such a day is far and I doubt we will ever see such a day in our life time. We can at least do a favour to our generations by reducing this animosity from heart and accept each other as a separate fully independent nations on equal basis.

This pointless discussion of Pakistan being a poor nation and India not even having toilets for half of its nation is never going to resolve our core issues.

Thank you

You will find plenty of such characters all over the world and they have their 20% audience to feed that exists in every country. Just because PDF attracts most of those 20%, does not mean we consider all of a country to be that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom