What's new

Getting out of Pakistan's control????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i saw his interview on CNN....that he got death threats,but still he did not stop reporting....... he was also the first one to be in FATA or something like that.... well isnt he the main face of most famous pakistani channel geo?????

Hamid Mir was linked to Taliban after and before 9-11 as one member has also posted above. That's why in most of his comments, you will feel that he is trying to justify violence by Taliban and militant groups and on the other hand trying to portray the picture that PA is getting defeated. He fails to explain how he draws his conculsion.

In fact, today Pentagon has appreciated Pakistan's efforts of crushing militancy in FATA (source).

So don't just rely on Hamid Mir's reporting if you want to know about situation in FATA.

Hamid Mir was linked to Taliban after and before 9-11 as one member has also posted above. That's why in most of his comments, you will feel that he is trying to justify violence by Taliban and militant groups and on the other hand trying to portray the picture that PA is getting defeated. He fails to explain how he draws his conculsion.

In fact, today Pentagon has appreciated Pakistan's efforts of crushing militancy in FATA (source).

oh such a big spoof!!!!!!!!:cheesy:

well then y isnt he be arrested then???? or there might be a conspiracy to stop or frame him, i saw it on cnn during emergency time in march in ur country....but he seems patriotic to me...... well as the way u will like to think......

thanks anyway for ur views.....

oh such a big spoof!!!!!!!!:cheesy:

well then y isnt he be arrested then????
What does it tell you about freedom of speech and free media in Pakistan? :azn:

or there might be a conspiracy to stop or frame him, i saw it on cnn during emergency time in march in ur country....but he seems patriotic to me...... well as the way u will like to think......

thanks anyway for ur views.....
He's a freaky Tali lover and one single opinion doesn't add anything to the truth. As suggested by Doc go read FATA Situation thread and you'll get the real picture.

So don't just rely on Hamid Mir's reporting if you want to know about situation in FATA.

Dr Umar, lets not go offencive to any one. Not only Hamid mir but many Pakistani anlaysts, media person and politicians are saying that Pakistan is completly loosing control over tribal area.

Few people who are working on behalf of CIA and other agencies, only they are saying current war is Pakistan's WOT and army can win battle at tribal areas, beacase they know, no army can win war at these tribal areas, even British tried 80 years and failed. Now the question is why these people are saying so? And why they are are not happy with reporters like Hamir Mir? This is just because they getting money from US.

Unfortunatly few people are victim of propoganda...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom