What's new

Getting out of Pakistan's control????

Status
Not open for further replies.

allinone

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hamid Mir is by far i think the best journalist in Pakistan, and i really like his reporting.........

But here is something shocking he has to say.....

youtube --> watch?v=Xhy6BR8Hb38&feature=related

Guys is it really the truth????

put it in a link tag so it's easier to access

Hamid Mir is huge supporter of Talibans so i am not surprised.

FATA was never controlled by GOP so i am not sure how we can loose it now?It has it's own tribal system.

FATA was never controlled by GOP so i am not sure how we can loose it now?It has it's own tribal system.

hmmmmm, but what i am asking is he claims pakistan army is killing innocent villagers, and he even say that ' army darti hai unse ', what i m asking is, is that true or not?

I have not seen the situation first-hand so i can't comment on that.

hmmmmm, but what i am asking is he claims pakistan army is killing innocent villagers, and he even say that ' army darti hai unse ', what i m asking is, is that true or not?

Read the post "FATA Situation" and you will get all your answers. These bloody comments like "army darti hai unse" are more like street comments and you know that very well newbie. Don't play smart here.

Read the post "FATA Situation" and you will get all your answers. These bloody comments like "army darti hai unse" are more like street comments and you know that very well newbie. Don't play smart here.

ya surely i know......but when Hamid Mir said that, thats when it caught my attention............
don't anyone on this forum live in FATA or nearby.....he can go n check maybe????:undecided:

and i think my flag is concerning u more, than what i meant.......

and i think my flag is concerning u more, than what i meant.......

Lol...You are not the first one here representing that flag. I would suggest you again read the thread "FATA Situation" and get your answers, if you really want to.

How come you draw this conclusion. Please explain ?

Well i saw his interview on CNN....that he got death threats,but still he did not stop reporting....... he was also the first one to be in FATA or something like that.... well isnt he the main face of most famous pakistani channel geo?????

Lol...You are not the first one here representing that flag. I would suggest you again read the thread "FATA Situation" and get your answers, if you really want to.

I read it but i think a person visiting on ground has more knowledge, than ones sitting on their laptops...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom