What's new

GET TO PAKISTAN NOW!! - AUSSIES DRIVING PAKISTAN - The Way Overland - Episode 60

Death Professor

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Recently there has been an influx of tourists in Pakistan. And there have been a lot of tourist videos already posted here. But this video shows a beautiful drive and breathtaking views of northern Pakistan, so it's definitely worth your time to check it out. I just wish, I had the time to do what was done in this video and physically experience all of this beauty and calmness. Away from stress, monotony and tension, watching this video made me happy and I hope this video lightens up your day too.

Hunza (especially Karimabad) is fast becoming another Murree. It's entire charm is being destroyed by inconsiderate and jaahil domestic tourists who care less about their country (and litter more in it) than foreigners. I hope the govt of GB enforces very strict restrictions. Mountain Story, the hotel featured in Hunza, is amazing.

This is one of the most beautiful blog and the best bloggers . Sad only one Pakistani vlog is left.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom