What's new

Germany's Merck to open semiconductor base in China, China consumes more than half of the world total semiconductors output

My City, Beijing, has a GDP over 3-4 times bigger than Greece's, and Beijing is just a city, not a province, and Beijing is not even the top city in China, see how tiny your country's economy is?

For everything, from total GDP to GDP per capito, to trade, to finance, to foreign reserves, to education, global influence...., China just needs to send on city, Hong kong, it'll beat Greece in everything hands down. Hong Kong's economy ranks 6th in Chinese cities, actually all Chinese top 10-top15 cities individually can easily beat Greece hands down.

Last edited:
Do you know China's middle class population overtook US in 2015, and by 2018 half of the Chinese population entered middle class bracket? See, you learn something new everyday.

Care to explain?

20220601_215900.png

My City, Beijing, has a GDP over 3-4 times bigger than Greece's, and Beijing is just a city, not a province, and Beijing is not even the top city in China, see how tiny your country's economy is?

For everything, from total GDP to GDP per capito, to trade, to finance, to foreign reserves, to education, global influence...., China just needs to send on city, Hong kong, it'll beat Greece in everything hands down. Hong Kong's economy ranks 6th in Chinese cities, actually all Chinese top 10-top15 cities individually can easily beat Greece hands down.

Yet average Greek earns 10 times monthly income than a chinese. :( poooor

Only 10500 $ per year in china.

Care to explain?

View attachment 850098

Yet average Greek earns 10 times monthly income than a chinese. :( poooor

Only 10500 $ per year in china.
China's average salary is not yet very high is just because China's vast western regions like Xinjiang , Tibet average down China a lot, all eastern regions already enjoy a very high income, most over 20,000$ GDP per capita including my city, around 30,000$, much higher than Greece 17,600$. Your country is just a peck of tiny dust in front of China, no one cares about you no matter how hard you try to made a noise.

Last edited:
China's average salary is not yet very high is just because China's vast western regions like Xinjiang , Tibet average down China a lot, all eastern regions already enjoy a very high income, most over 20,000$ GDP per capita including my city, around 30,000$, much higher than Greece 17,600$. Your country is just a peck of tiny dust in front of China, no one cares about you no matter how hard you try to made a noise.

Your country cares alot. Invested hundreds of billions and for nothing. 😅👍

China goes from strength to strength, I am contemplating learning mandarin. It may come in handy in the not so near future.

Glad you take it lightly. Losing an investment is ok. Happens evryone
Chinese people are business oriented, businesses mean you sometimes you win some, sometimes you lose some, China made a lot of money in Europe, we have nothing to complain.

Chinese people are business oriented, businesses mean you sometimes you win some, sometimes you lose some, China made a lot of money in Europe, we have nothing to complain.

Europe also made lot of money in China. Time to move on

Good luck with that. German government just yesterday denied Volkswagen investment in China and its more than likely Merck will be banned to invest too 🙂👍

They can sign what they want. The german government starts to see China as enemy and treats it as such.

Meanwhile such news are poison for any european company. Doing Business in china kills their Image and profits.

VW for example is now under fire in all media here for supporting genocide on uighurs

How about the on-going genocide against minorities in Germany now?

How many new born children from minorities / less well-off families have been robbed from their parents to be sent to concentration schools (aka, concentration camps) since 1945 until 2022? How many children in Norway, Sweden etc. from less well-off or minorities families have had the similar fates,? How many have died in such camps?

How about the on-going genocide against minorities in Germany now?

How many new born children from minorities / less well-off families have been robbed from their parents to be sent to concentration schools (aka, concentration camps) since 1945 until 2022? How many children in Norway, Sweden etc. from less well-off or minorities families have had the similar fates,? How many have died in such camps?

😅👍😅👍😅👍😅👍😅👍

I teach this Apollon guy a little bit more knowledge every daya ,lol..
You should charge this ignorant midget troll for wasting your time. But then again let him be like this. The only future career based on his cognitive intelligence would be as cleaner or working at deliveroo as meal delivery for mimimum wage in Germany.

Last edited:
You should charge this ignorant midget troll for wasting your time. But then again let him be like this. The only future career based on his cognitive intelligence would be as cleaner or working at deliveroo as meal delivery for mimimum wage in Germany.

:pleasantry:

Or be like me.

I threw that midget long time ago to where sun and moon not shine
And cockroaches roamed feasting on used toilet tissues and discarded condoms.

I think I rather go enjoy my coffee and smell roses then to see the rot only he could have dug up.
Probably with cockroaches crawling all about and in it and on it.

That I will not do .

As said, I go enjoy my coffee and roses
:D

:omghaha:

giphy.gif

and smell roses
red-rose-rose.gif

Back
Top Bottom