What's new

Germany urges people to wear kippa in solidarity with Jewish community

Yeah yeah yeah...
Get a life boy...
... Jewish official Sigmount Königsberg told German newspaper Deutsche Welles on Wednesday that a much larger percentage of anti-Semitic incidents were committed by Muslim extremists than indicated by police data, and that the increase in religious bullying in schools was driving the overall surge in anti-Semitic incidents.

“I would say at least five out of ten anti-Semitic incidents have got a Muslim background. Sometimes even more – for example in schools it would be eight out of ten,” he told the paper.

He said German police were incorrectly categorizing offenses as “right-wing,” thanks to an outdated classification system. Königsberg noted that police labeled a 2016 Salafist rally as a “far-right Nazi incident” because participants displayed the Nazi salute...link

... Jewish official Sigmount Königsberg told German newspaper Deutsche Welles on Wednesday that a much larger percentage of anti-Semitic incidents were committed by Muslim extremists than indicated by police data, and that the increase in religious bullying in schools was driving the overall surge in anti-Semitic incidents.

“I would say at least five out of ten anti-Semitic incidents have got a Muslim background. Sometimes even more – for example in schools it would be eight out of ten,” he told the paper.

He said German police were incorrectly categorizing offenses as “right-wing,” thanks to an outdated classification system. Königsberg noted that police labeled a 2016 Salafist rally as a “far-right Nazi incident” because participants displayed the Nazi salute...link

Again...He said...
I said... Unicorn do exist... Do you?

Again... Grow up.
You maybe accustomed in the US by ''He said so it must be true'' but not here...

Proof boy... Proof...

Again...He said...
I said... Unicorn do exist...
The point is that in Germany - as far as the police are concerned - "far-right" and "Muslim" are not mutually exclusive, which was the foundation for your point on the previous page.

The point is that in Germany - as far as the police are concerned - "far-right" and "Muslim" are not mutually exclusive, which was the foundation for your point on the previous page.

The point is that YOU wish to increase the illusion that Jews related problems IS because of Muslims... While downsizing PROVEN anti-Jewish actions by the Far-right...
And closing a blind eye to Israeli gov and those same Far-rights...

But Boy... you should try elsewhere... it ain't working here...

You may love those far-right groups or at least love the fact that both of you got a COMMON enemy, that is Islam ...
But be sure... They ain't liking you... Quite the opposite... They hate you to the core.

They hated you yesterday... and make you suffer for it... they gonna do the same tmrow if they have the chance...Well they already started... and it's already ugly for Jews in the West... even though they are still at the embryo stage...

Last edited:
The point is that YOU wish to increase the illusion that Jews related problems IS because of Muslims... While downsizing PROVEN anti-Jewish actions by the Far-right...
And closing a blind eye to Israeli gov and those same Far-rights..
Israeli gov't is only the subject here if you endorse the concept of punishing innocents for the deeds of others - if you reject Western civilization.

Israeli gov't is only the subject here if you endorse the concept of punishing innocents for the deeds of others - if you reject Western civilization.
The son doesn't answer for the sins of the father and vice versa...
So... I don'y know why you bring it up... No innocent shall be punished for what others did...

and by the way it's from the Islamic discourse... So keep that Us vs You BS elsewhere.

The Overwhelming anti-Semitic actions in the WEST... UNDER Western Civilization (PAST and PRESENT) is DONE by the FAR-RIGHT.
AND Israel Gov IS strategically LINKED to those same FAR-Rights groups.

Overwhelming anti-Semitic actions in the WEST... UNDER Western Civilization (PAST and PRESENT) is DONE by the FAR-RIGHT.
AND Israel Gov IS strategically LINKED to those same FAR-Rights groups.
You're stuck, aren't you? You're trying to use language tyrannically - pretending the "far-right" police classification is identical to the "far-right" when I've pointed out it is not. And you have no other place to go...

You're stuck, aren't you? You're trying to use language tyrannically - pretending the "far-right" police classification is identical to the "far-right" when I've pointed out it is not. And you have no other place to go...

Dixit the guy who want to make us believe that this far-right classification meant....
wait for it...
wait for it...

FAR-RIGHT = Far Right + Muslims...

you still have the little problem of American support

there are the ones like Assad who do not require American support

I think it's in interest of America for people of region to go into revamp mode to actually achieve security/prosperity in the long term.

Except that the actions of the Israeli government have no part in this. So why are you bringing it up? Because you are trying to assert that unless everybody is happy everywhere then it is no crime to attack Jews anywhere, isn't that so?

These pro-Likud blogs represent the Israeli right wing. They are not concerned about general anti-Semitism as they work hand in hand with anti semitic elements in the far right. Thus they have joint interest of pinning rise of anti-Semitism against Muslims who are not pro-Israel. Whereas the reality is anti-Semitism is on the rise due to belief among far right circles that Jews play a role in immigration policies of Europe. Whether that's nonsense or not, that is the narrative they push. And the rise of anti-Semitism isn't related to pro Palestinian activism in Europe.

So yes my post makes total sense. The blog in the OP is advancing israeli right wing agenda of demonizing or smearing pro Palestinian activism.

I think it's in interest of America for people of region to go into revamp mode to actually achieve security/prosperity in the long term.

with a few exceptions America will play along if there is serious attempt by Arab masses to correct things

What about european Jewish who go in israel, kill Palestinians , and came back in Europe? They are criminal roaming freely, and even better are protected...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom