What's new

Germany to dislodge Japan as world's 3rd-largest economy

This is the data from IMF in October 2023 projection until 2028 for G20 nations

It's joever for Japan.

Japanese young people are useless.

Japanese was once the most creative people in the world, but since 2000, suddenly everything was stopped.

In recent years, can you tell me one new successful product came out from Japan?

They are not as hardworking as they used to be as well.
Nintendo Switch, Dualsense, various Sony earbuds, and a ton, ton of video games and anime.

Top of the food chain, baybee.

Last edited:
It’s mix of things, population decline, low productivity, voluntary social exclusion etc. It’s a decline for sure, they just need to manage it as best as they can.

It’s a fall to the bottom. I had high hope on Japan they can stop Chinese imperialism. But now I get depression when hearing any news from Japan.
Yeah, you Vietnamese can go depression with the Japanese into the abyss all the way, China is all happy for that.

Yeah, you Vietnamese can go depression with the Japanese into the abyss all the way, China is all happy for that.
It's interesting that overseas chinese like you and @tower9 seethe more about Japan than actual mainlanders.

But anyway, it's in Vietnam's interests to keep a balance of power in Asia (the trio India - China - Japan), so we will support Japan if need be, with what money and people we have.

It's interesting that overseas chinese like you and @tower9 seethe more about Japan than actual mainlanders.

But anyway, it's in Vietnam's interests to keep a balance of power in Asia (the trio India - China - Japan), so we will support Japan if need be, with what money and people we have.
I don’t seethe about Japan. I do think Japan is way overrated and most young Japanese I’ve met are very socially stunted and awkward. If I seem resentful it’s more because I see them as being way overrated.

In actuality I don’t care about Japan much. It’s the Zionists I actually truly despise.

I don’t seethe about Japan. I do think Japan is way overrated and most young Japanese I’ve met are very socially stunted and awkward. If I seem resentful it’s more because I see them as being way overrated.

In actuality I don’t care about Japan much. It’s the Zionists I actually truly despise.
I have seen you whining about japanese since forever, but I don't care enough to respond until now, where you are insulting japanese youths.
Anyway, they still have higher birthrate per capita than even China mainland so they must have been doing that social stunted work as an act.

Then again, you are an oversea chinese, what you see of actual asians are very skewed due to lack of input and interaction.

India doesnt have influence and power in Asia Pacific region. Their influence is in South Asia and their Navy also only patrol in South Asia region.

I have seen you whining about japanese since forever, but I don't care enough to respond until now, where you are insulting japanese youths.
Anyway, they still have higher birthrate per capita than even China mainland so they must have been doing that social stunted work as an act.

Then again, you are an oversea chinese, what you see of actual asians are very skewed due to lack of input and interaction.
No I’ve met plenty of Japanese. They are nowhere as capable or entrepreneurial as Chinese, Koreans or Vietnamese. They are way overrated.

No I’ve met plenty of Japanese. They are nowhere as capable or entrepreneurial as Chinese, Koreans or Vietnamese. They are way overrated.
Being good at enterpreneur and merchant aren't a capability.
Oversea viets are known as scroundels and untrustworthy and usually get background checks in the mainland.
Then again, it's the same for oversea chinese.

Again, it's a skewed perception, what American think as advantages aren't necessarily true for what actual Asian mainlanders think. We value harmony, politeness and honesty over being a capable merchant.

India doesnt have influence and power in Asia Pacific region. Their influence is in South Asia and their Navy also only patrol in South Asia region.
I'm talking Asia as a whole tho, and S. Asia is a big part of Asia.
Then again, I should include Russia in that list of nation, and Vietnam is indeed supportive of Russia.

India is different to Vietnam from other ASEAN as is Japan, they want to align and use these two countries to counter China.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom