What's new

Germany sends China £130billion bill for 'coronavirus damages' – sparks fury in Beijing

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Western countries want to go after China for the COVID outbreak, then China can counter-sue for reparations for all the wealth Western countries and Japan stole from China, during the period of forced unequal treaties. Adjusted for inflation, this must amount to many trillions of Dollars in today's money. China can also demand back all the cultural and historic treasures stolen from them during this period and ask for reparations for the destruction and carnage caused, if the West wants to play the blame game.

That’s too little money.

Germany must demand more.

Germany rescue package is 2 trillion USD.

Don't be a Chinese Cheerleaders, man!

People are getting died in Pakistan as well and think about your economy.

Being a friend of China, you will still back but others can't. Also, I didn't talk about UN.

From my personal point of view, I just want apologize from China to the world and genuine reports of virus (source) with actual facts. (Not false blaming)
U
Ah haan yeah
people died from the aids pandemic but no one makes Africa liable

people including millions of indians died from the Spanish flu but no one holds Spain liable

Heck, millions more died from the bubonic plague but no holds any European responsible

But all of a sudden a few thousand die from covid19 and...
e0c.gif

maybe you should stop being a blind cheerleader for anything & anyone caucasian, yeah I know it's hard for indian but still, try, yes?

now go to your room & think about your life! :lol:

U
Ah haan yeah

people including millions of indians died from the Spanish flu but no one holds Spain L

Heck, millions more died from the bubonic plague but no holds any European responsible

e0c.gif

maybe you should stop being a blind cheerleader for anything & anyone caucasian, yeah I know it's hard for indian but still, try, yes?

No comments, as I already expected same kind of response from you:coffee:

U
Ah haan yeah

people including millions of indians died from the Spanish flu but no one holds Spain liable

e0c.gif

The Spanish Flu didn't originate in Spain so why should Spain be sued?

The origin of the bubonic plague came from china
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plague_of_Justinian
The Spanish Flu didn't originate in Spain so why should Spain be sued?
you missed my point as well just as @striver44 missed it...and by a HUGE margin. The point I am making its a DISEASE THAT SHOULD UNITE US FOR ONCE, AS HUMANITY...it should NOT be the cause of already deep division for goodness sakes...diseases will ALWAYS originate from SOMEWHERE, they don't just appear outta know where like poof! you don't hold the nation where it originated liable, you face it together one race, one species, one humanity because regardless of where the disease originated from, it's not discriminating in its victims. then why the blippin' hell we should be discriminating against each other when we are faced with the same, common enemy?! instead of playing the blame game and wasting time & energy because of political hatred, stuff like this should be uniting us as a species, not dividing us! :hitwall:

not a hard concept to grasp if you just put your hatreds aside... :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom