What's new

Germany plans mass production of face masks: capacity 50 million per week

Viet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
But I don’t know where we here will get enough protective suits for front line medical workers.

That is the greatest problem we have in the UK right now, we are as a country so focussed on economic efficiency that we have forgotten the lesson of needing capability to do things!!!!! Once this is over(i hope), we need to rethink what is important for our country and act in that wasy. Leaving the EU will make that alot lot easier to restructure our economy on our terms and interets, so there is that silver lining..

Good luck might have to make centilators too by the looks if it.

This corona stuff is beyond control.

I stopped listening after "Bat Soup".

Just more stereotypical garbage. Chinese don't eat Bat Soup or Bats. The virus didn't come from "Bat Soup".

Well the whole thing kicked off because the Chinese Embassy in Germany wrote an open letter to the German paper-to “defend” China. The Chinese foreign office and diplomatic Corp need to hire a decent public relations advisor. It’s almost as if the Chinese don’t have a clue how the rest of the world works.
The Chinese letter just made everything worse!

https://www.chinadailyasia.com/article/127799

Last edited:
Well the whole thing kicked off because the Chinese Embassy in Germany wrote an open letter to the German paper-to “defend” China. The Chinese foreign office and diplomatic Corp need to hire a decent public relations advisor. It’s almost as if the Chinese don’t have a clue how the rest of the world works.
The Chinese letter just made everything worse!

https://www.chinadailyasia.com/article/127799

facepalm. That’s why I wouldn’t be too worried about Chinese soft power if I was in DC.

Better produce washable mask just like Indonesian companies do, I have already gotten one.

I stopped listening after "Bat Soup".

Just more stereotypical garbage. Chinese don't eat Bat Soup or Bats. The virus didn't come from "Bat Soup".
If you watch fox news its full of hate. They are putting asian Americans life in danger.

Back
Top Bottom