What's new

German Shepherd Dogs

gsd 2.jpg

German-Shepherd-Training-Photo.jpg

gsd.jpg

yaar thats the saddest part, when they go away :-(
I have been through that also unfortunately.
That's why I avoid making strong emotional relations with pets since normally they have shorter life spans than us humans so why to be left with a scarred heart while we already have women to do that to us :)

Not fan of dogs. I like cats. :girl_wacko:

That is why you got tagged on the 'big' cats thread!!!

I have a stray cat who I feed (although it is discouraged to feed them)... she has got a litter right now, and it is fun!

Personal pics?

Good idea :) I will ask my father to provide me a few pics next time he visits the farm.

Yes, please do that.

You must be having fun with all of them when there!!!:-)

Dogs. Cats. We all know the real winner here is Penguins:D.

201608220159JK.t57c93910.m800.x6a2c2411.jpg

True story, this penguin is a Brigadier General in the Norwegian Armed Forces.

I'm a dog person myself.

When I worked at the Singapore zoo in my youth for summer job....it was always fun to feed the penguins. They are quite full of character and personality.

Yes, please do that.

You must be having fun with all of them when there!!!:-)
Yes I will try...though never thought of posting the dog pics on a defence forum before...:) but here people even post pics of model girls and actors' pics so not that weird either :)
I like the way they behave but normally I keep my distance from them...though my brothers are crazy about them

Yes I will try...though never thought of posting the dog pics on a defence forum before...:) but here people even post pics of model girls and actors' pics so not that weird either :)
I like the way they behave but normally I keep my distance from them...though my brothers are crazy about them

Defence forum? It has become a troll forum!!!!!:rofl:

Such threads help maintain sanity around and should ALWAYS be welcome!!! Otherwise we are getting relegated to Defence Tech section only, everywhere else, you can't post without having more idiots trolling and making things personal!!!:cray:

Please do post them ..... :yes4::yes4:

This is totally defence related. German shepherd played a huge part in world war 1. :p

Well I am an animal person so I have 2 dogs and four cats. Dogs are Canadian and german shepherd and cats are all double/triple fur Persians. Would have had more but the pocket can't afford much. :p :p :p

Back
Top Bottom