What's new

German police storm Berlin mosque

Dai Toruko

Reaction score
Country
Turkey

German police stormed the Mevlana Mosque in Berlin on Wednesday as part of an investigation into suspected fraud over a Covid-19 subsidy programme. The mosque rejected the allegation and criticised the way police conducted the search. "(The raid) lasted for six hours as if a murder had taken place here or as if this is a breeding ground for terrorism. We never ever deserved such treatment," said Idris Kahraman, chairperson of the Berlin Mevlana Mosque Foundation.

good job german police :P dont give money to these mullahs they will use it to kill you

ہمارے ہی چندوں پر پلنے والوں نے ہمارے 70 ہزار مار دیے تھے :(

وہ تو مارکسسٹ بلوچ علیحدگی پسندوں نے بھی بہت مارے ہیں

good job german police :P dont give money to these mullahs they will use it to kill you

This is not against Mullahs. They will come for every colored person.

I was today at a grocery store. A white elderly lady and another white person from Eastern Europe were quarreling about something insignificant. Guess what the white old Karen said to the Eastern European lady in the presence of so many people. Go back to your country. Other whites standing around her echoed the same sentiments. Now this was white vs white.

You know what would have happened if this quarrel took place between a colored person and white old Karen? It would have ended on nastier note I can assure you.

وہ تو مارکسسٹ بلوچ علیحدگی پسندوں نے بھی بہت مارے ہیں
تو ہم نے کب کسی دہشت گرد گروہ کی حمایت کی ؟ ہر وہ انسان اور گروہ جس نے تشدد کا راستہ اپنایا قانون توڑا ظلم کیا وہ میرے لیے قابل مذمت ہے چاہے وہ کوئی بھی ہو ۔ میں سیاسی مذہبی اور لسانی گروہ بندی سے آزاد ہوں ۔
This is not against Mullahs. They will come for every colored person.

I was today at a grocery store. A white elderly lady and another white person from Eastern Europe were quarreling about something insignificant. Guess what the white old Karen said to the Eastern European lady in the presence of so many people. Go back to your country. Other whites standing around her echoed the same sentiments. Now this was white vs white.

You know what would have happened if this quarrel took place between a colored person and white old Karen? It would have ended on nastier note I can assure you.

sir i think they should keep tight grip or religious groups .

تو ہم نے کب کسی دہشت گرد گروہ کی حمایت کی ؟ ہر وہ انسان اور گروہ جس نے تشدد کا راستہ اپنایا قانون توڑا ظلم کیا وہ میرے لیے قابل مذمت ہے چاہے وہ کوئی بھی ہو ۔ میں سیاسی مذہبی اور لسانی گروہ بندی سے آزاد ہوں ۔

sir i think they should keep tight grip or religious groups .

Religion is private, but you cannot deny that racism exists. I was born and bread in a Western country. Trust me, racism exists and it is vicious and ugly. Muslims too face discrimination and racism unfortunately. I won't say much about this incident since I don't know the full details, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was meant to hurt the mosque and community.

ہمارے ہی چندوں پر پلنے والوں نے ہمارے 70 ہزار مار دیے تھے :(

wo kion ke musalman bhai hain, darhi bhi hai, madrasso se parhy huy bhi hain, is liye wo beshak 8000000 aur mar dain. Lekin kuffar ko hum ijazat nai dy sakty ke wo polio vaccine bhi pilanay ki koshish karain, masjid pe raid karna to door ki bat hai.
Religion is private, but you cannot deny that racism exists. I was born and bread in a Western country. Trust me, racism exists and it is vicious and ugly. Muslims too face discrimination and racism unfortunately. I won't say much about this incident since I don't know the full details, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was meant to hurt the mosque and community.

We belong to a country where we call Africans "Kaala", we should not complain about racism.

Insulted Other Member/Nationality
Post reported
Trivialising discrimination and oppression
ہمارے ہی چندوں پر پلنے والوں نے ہمارے 70 ہزار مار دیے تھے

are you fucking stupid or something?

extremists have targetted mosques (exacty what europeans are doing today) yet supposedly the custodians of mosques are by default the terrorists?

athiest dog

religion is not private here its public whom decide in pakistan like you can read people calling me atheist :lol:

yes i agree there is racism in west but its not dangerous as extremism here in east

decide in pakistan like you can read people calling me atheist :lol:

your sentiments were completely in the line of athiests. i had every right to call you out for your advocacy of opression against muslims. not even christians would wish this to us....

sochay baghair bakwas phk rahay ho aur phir 'rona dhona kay logo nay gali dee mujhay'

The police action was heavily critisized in Germany even by your white masters. There was no need to act like you are freeing a hostage or hunting OBL.

In Germany many small and big businesses got plenty of corona money but it wasn't clear where the money should be used. Some thought they can use it for their personal expenses but it was only for business expenses and things like that. So German authorities are investigating the mess they created in the first place by not giving clear guidelines.

*White European Islamophobe breathes

Desi Atheists: Abbbbbbbuuuuu
Yes, your description is pretty accurate.

your sentiments were completely in the line of athiests. i had every right to call you out for your advocacy of opression against muslims. not even christians would wish this to us....

sochay baghair bakwas phk rahay ho aur phir 'rona dhona kay logo nay gali dee mujhay'
I don't know why he is crying. He is an Islamophobe Atheist and the spammer-in-chief of PDF.

The police action was heavily critisized in Germany even by your white masters. There was no need to act like you are freeing a hostage or hunting OBL.

In Germany many small and big businesses got plenty of corona money but it wasn't clear where the money should be used. Some thought they can use it for their personal expenses but it was only for business expenses and things like that. So German authorities are investigating the mess they created in the first place by not giving clear guidelines.

Yes, your description is pretty accurate.

I don't know why he is crying. He is an Islamophobe Atheist and the spammer-in-chief of PDF.
or may be they are scared of mullahs ? they took extra messures because a mullah can be explode anytime

lagta hai tera chanda band hoa hai jo itna kaoon kaaon ker raha hai :lol:

äm no, the police action wasn't critisized at anytime, tell me where you havet the BS from!
And of course, after the great experiences the Police had with these people, they go better safe then sorry...

Back
Top Bottom