What's new

German police raid Islamist group

Who else could it be? :undecided:

We have Muslims from all parts of the world, North Africa, the Levant, South Asia, China, Central Asia and quite a few converts who are in many cases more radical than Muslims from Islamic countries. The Turks are the least worrisome amongst the Muslim community, though they, too, have their nutjobs.

Same request was made for Anjem Chaudhary, The British Radical. These guys are born in Europe, They won't agree to go back to the nation from where there anscestors came from....

The only place left for them is HELL....

Anjem Choudary: "Islam does not mean peace. Islam means submission."
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/03/a...es-not-mean-peace-islam-means-submission.html

The only place left for them is HELL...TRUE...

i cnt understand how does people like this...have educated followers.....

Some of these dumb Muslim immigrants are an embarrassment to us. It's important for people to realise that according to Islam, Muslims have to abide peacefully in foreign lands by adhering to the laws of the land. You can not migrate to someone else's land & tell them how to live. If someone came to my land & asked me to change my laws or change my flag or some other stupid stuff like that, I would deliver a bat to their face.

Hopefully Germany will kick out these morons without caring for stupid accusations like racism, discrimination, & other BS.

Anjem Choudary: "Islam does not mean peace. Islam means submission."
Anjem Choudary: "Islam does not mean peace. Islam means submission." - Jihad Watch

The only place left for them is HELL...TRUE...

i cnt understand how does people like this...have educated followers.....

Amiro Saher garibon ko loot leta hai,
Kabhi baname majhab, kabhi baname watan

Means , The elites (powerful) exploit poor ppl in the name of religion and nationalism. (Add communism as well)

These are literate ppl not educated. An educated ppl knows religion is man made thing and human exists before religion born...

This is so childish.. Just simply the work of kafeers to give muslims a black name or suppress them.. How you mean calling to fight agains Germany? With what? With spoon and fork's?

Germans did the right thing..now they need to expel the Khilafat Movement trolls from their country as well..

Back
Top Bottom