What's new

Geopolitics of Mughal India.Great Video.

LoL. Show me some rock edicts of Mauryan conquests and also counter verify from Greek, Macedonians historic notes. I clearly feel this is all made up and fake up lies. Never seen any rock edicts in Pakistan that has Hindu traces.

And who told u Ashoka was an Hindu? LoL He was born Jain by birth. And then turned to Buddhism.

India and Indian term was invented by British, the Indian Subcontinent term was invented by them, and India only make a named state in 1947 as a country.

Dude, you have to have some basis and concrete factual evidence on what you say, otherwise its all cooked up bakwas.

EdictsOfAshoka.jpg

A map of Ashokan rock edicits

Lower_Rock_at_Shahbaz_Garhi%2C_Mardan.JPG

Rock edict found at Shabaz Garhi near Peshawar, Pakistan

AsokaKandahar.jpg

The Kandahar edict displayed at Kabul museum

You can find a quick overview on Wikipedia itself if you are so inclined.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edicts_of_Ashoka

Last edited:
EdictsOfAshoka.jpg

A map of Ashokan rock edicits

Lower_Rock_at_Shahbaz_Garhi%2C_Mardan.JPG

Rock edict found at Shabaz Garhi near Peshawar, Pakistan

AsokaKandahar.jpg

The Kandahar edict displayed at Kabul museum

You can find a quick overview on Wikipedia itself if you are so inclined.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edicts_of_Ashoka

1. None of the edicts say the conquest of Pakistani territories, and ruled over whole of Pakistan ever,

2. Second, its more into Afghanistan than anything into Pakistan, Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan etc.

3. Thirdly Ashkoa was a Jain, Jainism and then turn to Buddhism, not a Hindu.

4. Together all these had only 36 yrs kingship, and none says the part of exact rule. and sorry i am not buying the bull-crap of fake maps, and made up stories.

5. Only Mensehra has some edict, does this shit prove rule over all Pakistan? LoL

6. There are millions and hundreds of traces of Muslims rulers all over subcontinent as well as British rule. These edicts only show a piece of existence. You need War, Battles and historic evidences against which religious entities they defeated, How they defeated Punjabis, How they defeated Sikhs, Christians if they were ever existed. Sorry to me this all have no connotations to Hinduism or Hindu Ruler. It has no relevance to Pakistani territories. Stop thumbing chest with empty balloons.

1. None of the edicts say the conquest of Pakistani territories, and ruled over whole of Pakistan ever,

2. Second, its more into Afghanistan than anything into Pakistan, Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan etc.

4. Together all these had only 36 yrs kingship, and none says the part of exact rule. and sorry i am not buying the bull-crap of fake maps, and made up stories.

5. Only Mensehra has some edict, does this shit prove rule over all Pakistan? LoL

6. There are millions and hundreds of traces of Muslims rulers all over subcontinent as well as British rule. These edicts only show a piece of existence. You need War, Battles and historic evidences against which religious entities they defeated, How they defeated Punjabis, How they defeated Sikhs, Christians if they were ever existed. Sorry to me this all have no connotations to Hinduism or Hindu Ruler. It has no relevance to Pakistani territories. Stop thumbing chest with empty balloons.

You're getting caught up in the age old Hindu vs Muslim bullshit. Are you really that insecure about your identity and religion? Many rulers have passed through the subcontinent, all of varying stock, ideologies and religions. The traces that remain are obviously subject to the technology of the time.

I'm not the one chest thumping:
The muslims ruled india for 1000 years, they are the masters of geo-politics and ruler-ship.

This is why religion should be eliminated in order for humanity to progress.

India term was used first in the west by herodotus.Megasthenes even wrote a book called Indica during his stay at chandraguptas court.Ahsoka turned to buddhism late in his life after kalinga.And he didn't conquer pakistan region,he conquered kalinga.His grandfather chandragupta who was a 'hindu' did conquer that area from seleucus.Ahsoka did build his edicts in the territory which was part of his empire and some are still surviving.Google mansehra and shahbaz garhi rock edicts.There are a few in kandahar as well which was the western border.
You clearly are a novice in history,read up more .
Y are you debating with him?

Yes hopefully the same muslims continue and make India now, another Mughal islamic Empire under the name of Pakistan.
Sorry. Muslim countries have the worst record of minority rights violations. In most muslim countries including Pakistan, minorities are not treated equally and have less rights. Keep your ideas to yourself.

Mauryan's started off in Punjab and Sindh :)
So although it was Hindus...it was the Hindu ancestors of what are modern day Pakistanis

Mauryan's started off in Punjab and Sindh :)
So although it was Hindus...it was the Hindu ancestors of what are modern day Pakistanis

Hahahahaha!

What a joke? So finally u come into buying lies, after lies.

Hindus never ruled what is current Pakistan now. If it were atleast like 200m muslims living in India has ancestory Punjab n Sindh would have too.

Hindus have been slaves forever for either muslims, buddhists or christian british. Period.

Because Pakistan never existed at those times to be shown in edicts. Look for Kamboja, Varnu, Gandharans etc...
You wish, but your region was under constant invasion, hence no powerful Kingdom centered around today's Pakistan flourished and ruled over India. Eventually, everyone moved from that hot zone.
No, Ashoka was a Hindu, he later changed his thoughts towards Buddhist philosophy. Even for argument's sake, Ashoka cannot be a Jain because he violated the fundamentals in Jainism, i.e Ahimsa or non-violence.
You're welcome to believe in history starts with Ummayad Khalifate. Then darkness and then restart with 11th-century Ghaszny.
That shit prove your region was under all sorts of Kingdoms.
Well, they were never called Hindu ruler. Your ignorance is laughable. :D

Mauryans started off in Bihar, Pataliputra. :rolleyes:
The royal house did, but Chandragupta recruited his troops from Punjab/Sindh and Chanakya was from Punjab too I think or at least he was educated here.
Hahahahaha!

What a joke? So finally u come into buying lies, after lies.

Hindus never ruled what is current Pakistan now. If it were atleast like 200m muslims living in India has ancestory Punjab n Sindh would have too.

Hindus have been slaves forever for either muslims, buddhists or christian british. Period.
You don't really believe that do you? Our ancestors were Hindus.

The royal house did, but Chandragupta recruited his troops from Punjab/Sindh and Chanakya was from Punjab too I think or at least he was educated here.
Mercenaries. Yes, Chanakya was a student of Takshashila. A smart one, he took a village boy (Chandra Gupta) roaming around in Nanda empire taught him well and turned him against his own emperor.

Mercenaries. Yes, Chanakya was a student of Takshashila. A smart one, he took a village boy (Chandra Gupta) roaming around in Nanda empire taught him well and turned him against his own emperor.
Mercenaries or not, they formed the core of his army and brought him to power.

Back
Top Bottom