What's new

Geo sends a legal notice to Zaid Hamid in form of Stay order

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...15752775.23119.109463862441767&type=1&theater
1184821_534374249950724_129888305_n.jpg

GEO has sent me a court notice which is a Stay Order from Islamabad High Court asking me not to humiliate and "defame" GEO :)) Alhamdolillah, a media empire which can bring down governments is so afraid of a faqeer that now they are hiding behind Stay orders from High courts :))

Defamation is putting up false allegations. When we report crimes backed by solid proof and also file cases against them in supreme court with evidence then this is NOT defamation but exposing the enemies.

The Hamid Mir program which the GEO did was not just defamation but also criminal incitement to murder and blasphemy and we have the right to file criminal cases against Hamid Mir, Mir Shakeel and Tahir ashrafi. We have never defamed them. We have proof of their activities which are against constitution, PEMRA rules and ideology of Pakistan as well as against the armed forces of Pakistan.

Our message to Mir Shakeel. We have attacked and exposed your crimes in the past and have also filed cases in the Supreme Court with evidence. This Stay Order will be vacated inshAllah. In any case, exposing the enemies of Pakistan is NOT defamation. It is a war and we will fight it with full force. No mercy here. @Aeronaut @Leader @WebMaster @nuclearpak @Antibody @Oscar and others

Last edited by a moderator:
just a question which keeps propping up , do the ZH fans here actually take him seriously and think he will lead pakistan out of the problems she is facing?

just a question which keeps propping up , do the ZH fans here actually take him seriously and think he will lead pakistan out of the problems she is facing?
they dont think he is a leader but they agree to some of his view... he got hardcore fans who agree with most of his rants.. and there are others who agree with some of the things he says... :)

funnily, sometimes he does tell truth, but that gets shadowed by hate speech and rants and funny accent and funny cap... :lol:

no we dont take him seriously most of the time and no he will not take us out of our problem but in the process he is exposing enemies of Pakistan and for which every Pakistani is with ZH

Zaid Hamid is there to expose the liars and Ghadars, that is all.

He is doing a national duty and the patriots stand by him come what may.

Never mind. At least all Pakistanis are not with him. Hence proved.

Besides I have heard both Mr. Nisar and the ex interim CM of Punjab(Mr. Sethi). I have also heard Zaid Hamid(calling him 'Mr' is too much). It is a little embarrassing for me to see that people are supporting ZH instead of saner choices. Good luck with launching Radio Pakistan from Delhi. :hitwall:
They are thinking of how much money they are receiving to be India's wh*res.

they dont think he is a leader but they agree to some of his view... he got hardcore fans who agree with most of his rants.. and there are others who agree with some of the things he says... :)

funnily, sometimes he does tell truth, but that gets shadowed by hate speech and rants and funny accent and funny cap... :lol:

You mean like the stuff about ghosts horse men in 65:)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom