What's new

GEO or JEW

Shamsher

BANNED
Reaction score
plz Admins Mods dont Binn this thread, this is very important

watch this video (MUST WATCH)

death to geo and mqm (mqm always support geo)

altaf hussain biggest traitor of Pak (altaf called separation of Pakistan a blunder and he tried to split Pak through creating Jinnah pur)

Last edited by a moderator:
bull crap thread they are just doing there job and asking question which is the job of every journalist.

What is up with the whole JEW thing. they are people too just like you and me. some of them are good some bad just like people from any other race and religion.

wAllaho'Alim - I can't pass such remarks about other people. Only Allah knows what the truth is. Why should we earn azab by such tohmat.

I know our media specially Geo doesn't follow any code of ethics but that doesn't mean that they are carrying some enemy's agenda or having some connection with Jewish lobby. However there is no doubt that reporting of Geo is too much pessimistic.

OMG... im wearing a beige cargo with a sky blue shirt. I hope no body comes up saying this beige is orange from Indian flag and blue from Isreali flag.

If Geo brought out that Ajmal Kasab was a Pakistani and it was a lie then y no body denied it !!! its all crap

And those questions about religion and its affect on life, its simply a teaser for a program which discusses relation of our life with religion and thats y such words are said to catch the attention of viewers and later that program might come up answering those question mentioned in teaser and also its the same GEO where ALIM ONLINE is broadcasted. And GEO belongs to same group which has AAG channel where Zaid Hamid speaks so boldly against India and most specifically Isreal and Zionists. :pakistan::pakistan:

Its an anti-Geo propaganda since government has taken back any advertisments for GEO and turned all those towards Dawn news and so all of a sudden Dawn news took a turn in policy and started Urdu broadcast as well.

I think we sould blame ARY as the one which celebrates birthday of no one else but Altaf bhai and only him. cool of course funded by him with stories favoring them its the same channel where there were debates about giving credit of NRO cases to Altaf Hussain and its the very same channel where almost all the programs are copies of Indian media, so it will sound better if some one blames ARY for manipulating our culture.

Also ARY channel's owners are among beneficiaries of NRO :police:

Shamsher I hope you end up banished for a month in India or Northern Afghanistan so you learn some basic human lessons, enough to make you come back and remove the second part of your post.

Whats wrong with being a Jew?

Let me remind everyone that this forum does not look kindly upon derogatory comments directed at other faiths, nationalities, races, ethnicities etc.

The title of this thread implies that there is something wrong with being a Jew - you people have access to the internet and therefore a wealth of knowledge - use that ability to educate yourselves and get out of this bayghairat and bigoted mindset of denigrating Jews and Hindus and what not.

Don't generalize.

death to geo and mqm (mqm always support geo)

altaf hussain biggest traitor of Pak (altaf called separation of Pakistan a blunder and he tried to split Pak through creating Jinnah pur)

Control yourself and act in a civilized manner. Don't issue death threats, you'll be banned next time.

If you don't like MQM then don't vote for them and convince others, peacefully and with civility, to not vote for them.

If you don't like Geo, then don't watch it and try and convince others, peacefully and with civility, to not watch Geo, and their ratings will drop.

This 'Death to XYZ' nonsense has to stop. Act like a civilized individual, not a thug.

Control yourself and act in a civilized manner. Don't issue death threats, you'll be banned next time.

If you don't like MQM then don't vote for them and convince others, peacefully and with civility, to not vote for them.

If you don't like Geo, then don't watch it and try and convince others, peacefully and with civility, to not watch Geo, and their ratings will drop.

This 'Death to XYZ' nonsense has to stop. Act like a civilized individual, not a thug.

I can understand your concerns. I will give you an example of mine. The skills of an effective debate were not learned at first but now I see a positive change in me. I read posts of different people meanwhile, I improved the quality of my posts. I am not the perfect one now but I have improved. So, kindly bare with new members as they will learn the skills during the course of their stay.

I joined this forum to learn and to share my views. I must acknowledge the fact that there are couple of great debaters here to learn from.
The concept of "all Jews are bad" is not a view of an individual instead the society and culture shapes the view of people. When people communicate with different nationalities than they get to know the other side of the story. Civilization does come overnight and it will take couple of decades for some Pakistanis to become more rational than emotional.

Last edited:
all jews r not same..........u cant say that just for being a jew he is bad......remember foremost he\'s human.....

Back
Top Bottom