What's new

Geo News faked the crowd of SS Sialkot jalsa with an old video

WAQAS119

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
:cheesy:

Comment of a guy from Sialkot on another forum on this Jalsa:

Today I was in Sialkot ... and found police troops on duty on many roads ... Then I happen to pass through stadium from nearby bridge ... I came to know it was Shahbaz Sharif Jalsa going on.

In my estimate ... Number of pajeros and other big cars that were parked there were more than number of participants of Jalsa. It was like a mini musical show or mini valeema going on there ....

Aaj Sialkot ne noon league ki assal awqat show ker di hai ...

Geo ko issi liye purani recording challani parri ho gi...!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
In every talk show, Geo promotes PML-N. I don't know why they are doing this, but it always happens.

shameful.......ganja shareef if this is true then lanat hai tum per:laughcry:

Geo should be taken to court for misinformation and pre-poll rigging.

after seeing all this crap...i don't think so that we should trust our media analysis as they only promote those who give them money....

GEO is just like a paid killer and nawaz have paid them big bucks.

Geo News is calling Tarot Card readers to say result of Pakistai elections, for some reason all the Tarot card readers are predicting Nawaz will win and PTI will win less seats than MQM :confused: :omghaha:

they are like dijjal (antichrist) one eye concept if they want to make someone a hero they will show good things about that person and if they want to disgrace any person they will show bad things......there shud b some typ of law or code of conduct to control that traitors ....

Geo News is calling Tarot Card readers to say result of Pakistai elections, for some reason all the Tarot card readers are predicting Nawaz will win and PTI will win less seats than MQM :confused: :omghaha:

right :lol:

merey bhai 150 seat he lele PTI, tuhme to pata he na, agle wazir e azam ko 90 zarur ana he hoga :omghaha:

merey bhai karachi ke aik seat ko mardan sawat malakand ke seat ke compare mat karo, kuch seaton ke value dosre se zyada hote he :lol:

This is clearly fake, firstly look at the light on Shahbaz Sharif and then the one on the crowd...then look at the darkness setting in in one instant but all bright the second.

Ye kya balaa hai bhai?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom