What's new

Genocide in Kashmir - India's shame.

Good work by Indian security agencies at the face of Pakistan sponsored terrorism .

--
you was using force before and now too you doing same..
Surrender is political process not military process.
--
you give bullets to all you get same in return
--
oh i forgot you live in Baluchistan so you know better than me, ok sorry

oh i forgot you live in Baluchistan so you know better than me, ok sorry
--
heee..
nows era you dont need to be on moon to see what on moon...
---
my point is simple..see hisoty from direct action day to till now.. most use of brutal force ..
nothing else ..
if i am wrong provw wiht facts

Respect for brave soldiers ....who serving us in Kashmir.

as sikhs belongs to India ................so is Kashmir ...............after all Kashmir is of Sikhs

Kashmir is for all of Indians,please don't talk like our neighbors bringing religion into everything
On topic
Genocide against these Jihadi Scums will continue

--
heee..
nows era you dont need to be on moon to see what on moon...
---
my point is simple..see hisoty from direct action day to till now.. most use of brutal force ..
nothing else ..
if i am wrong provw wiht facts
im talking about
the present
so
give me facts that
the PA
is using brutal
force in
Baluchistan
heeee

im talking about
the present
so
give me facts that
the PA
is using brutal
force in
Baluchistan
heeee
---
seach dawn your own nespaer plenty of stufff
search youtube its aviable in simple clcik..
--
my point is only one.. pakistan have hisotry of using force
read about kahn abudle gaffar kahn - frontier gandhi .. what GOP did to him
and recent video from his party .. one lady in your policis or in your assembly .. she was just simple but effective on said topic.
---

The author also writes fictions !

Off topic:

@WebMaster

I can see tags below this thread. Why're not the normal users allowed to use tags?
I know we have discussed this eaelier, but back then you 'd told me that members must use the tags already provided. Could you just tell us what 're list of tags that 're already in place?

---
seach dawn your own nespaer plenty of stufff
search youtube its aviable in simple clcik..
--
my point is only one.. pakistan have hisotry of using force
read about kahn abudle gaffar kahn - frontier gandhi .. what GOP did to him
and recent video from his party .. one lady in your policis or in your assembly .. she was just simple but effective on said topic.
---
well you arent very lenient yourself, so i doubt you should be pointing fingers at others, k? and Ghaffar Khan wanted to be independent so did the Faqir of Ipi, so of course they will be met with an Iron hand, like you are doing in Kashmir, and like you did with the Sikhs, k?
and i am talking about the present, we have stepped down that Iron hand in Baluchistan, so keep this BS to urself, k?

well you arent very lenient yourself, so i doubt you should be pointing fingers at others, k? and Ghaffar Khan wanted to be independent so did the Faqir of Ipi, so of course they will be met with an Iron hand, like you are doing in Kashmir, and like you did with the Sikhs, k?
and i am talking about the present, we have stepped down that Iron hand in Baluchistan, so keep this BS to urself, k?
--
gaffar khan..
i know he wanted independent nation .. but then he accepted paksitan right?
he was member of you lesgilative.. right?
still how you behaved with him?
--
kashmir..
is india is innocent saint .. no..
we did mistake but not crime like terrorism
---
sikh..
sikhs are happy in india and prosperous too..
we again did mistke which used by pak aka kashlistna movemet ..s till trying it..
but dont relasised kashlistan is for sikh .. mean both paunjab indina and pak..
even worst case scnario india lost pujba.. it one state less.. but for you jsut one state less of hole pakistan is pujab per se.. wrt politics army isn't it?
---
Baluchistan
ok if you think its BS.. fine
go to youtube...study it you will get it ..
--
Ughys.
what your view on ughys issue of china..
are they not brothers.. ummmah ?
or china doing nothng wrong ?

--
gaffar khan..
i know he wanted independent nation .. but then he accepted paksitan right?
he was member of you lesgilative.. right?
still how you behaved with him?
--
kashmir..
is india is innocent saint .. no..
we did mistake but not crime like terrorism
---
sikh..
sikhs are happy in india and prosperous too..
we again did mistke which used by pak aka kashlistna movemet ..s till trying it..
but dont relasised kashlistan is for sikh .. mean both paunjab indina and pak..
even worst case scnario india lost pujba.. it one state less.. but for you jsut one state less of hole pakistan is pujab per se.. wrt politics army isn't it?
---
Baluchistan
ok if you think its BS.. fine
go to youtube...study it you will get it ..
--
Ughys.

what your view on ughys issue of china..
are they not brothers.. ummmah ?
or china doing nothing wrong ?
the Ughys are apparently also bothering other Chinese Muslims, and are spreading wahabisim, no ones wants Wahabism, thats why Op Zarb E Azb, k?
anyone can post anything on you tube k? so i dont think so
did you or did you not kill a sh*t load of Sikhs, during that movement?
India, sponsors terrorism in Pakistan, k? the TTP are your mercenaries so deal with the fact that we are killing your investment like flies

Nice.
Investigative reporter Andre Vltchek's report on the ongoing mass murder of Muslims of #Kashmir in their own lands, currently occupied by world's 'largest democracy' since 1948.

View attachment 192325 View attachment 192326 View attachment 192327 View attachment 192328 View attachment 192329 View attachment 192330 View attachment 192331 View attachment 192332
I will also post pictures tonight. It will show pics taken last May...genocide was obviously still happening then... :)

the Ughys are apparently also bothering other Chinese Muslims, and are spreading wahabisim, no ones wants Wahabism, thats why Op Zarb E Azb, k?
anyone can post anything on you tube k? so i dont think so
did you or did you not kill a sh*t load of Sikhs, during that movement?
India, sponsors terrorism in Pakistan, k? the TTP are your mercenaries so deal with the fact that we are killing your investment like flies
---
Ughys..
shall same logic apply in kashmir..
some ff//mujahid //terrorist bothering indina mumsoim and spreding terror.. no one want terror so need to ahve arm and ops there right
so nothing ummah thing right
--
youtube..
right..
but there are very well auntheetic high value tubes which can be look at...
--
Sikh movemet
sikh was with india -undivded and with both countires after partition...
as i said india did mistkae but not crime.. but those picked by pak used as kashlistan ..
so that result..
are we proud of that hisoty no .. was it neccesary yes
--
inda terrorisam TTP
dear
1000 times people your gvt said...
we said same for 26.11 and proved with fact ...where ajmal kasab came from .. search dawn
prove.. it
is it that hard
either you dont ahve proof .. or pak still have enough prrof to balme but dont show to world ..un.icj.. becuase GOP is aginst intrest of pak ..
which ever case you decide..

Nice.

I will also post pictures tonight. It will show pics taken last May...genocide was obviously still happening then... :)
--
even tp brass of pdf play your picture vs my picture

strange but true

---
Ughys..
shall same logic apply in kashmir..
some ff//mujahid //terrorist bothering indina mumsoim and spreding terror.. no one want terror so need to ahve arm and ops there right
so nothing ummah thing right
--
youtube..
right..
but there are very well auntheetic high value tubes which can be look at...
--
Sikh movemet
sikh was with india -undivded and with both countires after partition...
as i said india did mistkae but not crime.. but those picked by pak used as kashlistan ..
so that result..
are we proud of that hisoty no .. was it neccesary yes
--
inda terrorisam TTP
dear
1000 times people your gvt said...
we said same for 26.11 and proved with fact ...where ajmal kasab came from .. search dawn
prove.. it
is it that hard
either you dont ahve proof .. or pak still have enough prrof to balme but dont show to world ..un.icj.. becuase GOP is aginst intrest of pak ..
which ever case you decide..

--
even tp brass of pdf play your picture vs my picture

strange but true
the Chinese province isnt disputed
yes, and some u tube vids say we won 1965 war with India, so u tube us useless
very necessary, lost your PM
everyone knows, we dont show, GOI is a cry baby thats why they cry at everything.........

Back
Top Bottom