What's new

General Raheel Sharif gave Pakistan New policy

as usual Pakistanis call their current mil chief / COAS the best thing since sliced bread. They did the same thing with Ayub Khan, Yahya Khan, Zia Haq, Musharraf, Kayanai and now Raheel Sherief. Wait till he retires, then all ills of Pakistan will have been his doings.
Sadly this is something i can't disagree with... always looking for gods, no brains to think of their own... @MastanKhan

Just about 14 more months.

People celebrate mushy. Some celebrate kayani, many celebrate raheel. Why? Because of no trust in civilians. So they look at COAS, who do not stay longer than 3-6 years.

Raheel won't ask for extension neither should be given one, but wait for bunch of people to say "namaz repeating 90s! Refusing raheel extension, how bad, anti Pakistan."

Already some forum member saying raheel will force namaz into giving him extension and raheel is responsible for making nawaz work.
Yaar its cool as long as army does what it does and civies start movin their asses...

Exactly , they systematically dismantle all the democratic institutions and then wonder why democracy failed in pakistan.
Dont try to teach whether democracy is failure or not. Its the fault of politicians. Look into your most corrupt politicians and the pooest Masses. Our Army generals are so capable that they can run army and country. If your generals have no guts then dont try to comment any others

If that is true, why does every Martial Law collapse in such dismal failure after about 10 years or so?
Also due to ignorance and misunderstanding of people. i dont say martial law is better, i am in view our generals are more capable despite feeble economy and gud governance, But i am and all world know well how much capable were they were and are than indian cowards

Sadly this is something i can't disagree with... always looking for gods, no brains to think of their own... @MastanKhan
Hi,

Well---tell me what are they going to do if they don't have anyone to look upto----people need heroes---nations need heroes----we all need heroes---so what is wrong with Raheel Shareef being considered a hero.

In Pakistan---the general and the politician will be fighting for the same spot---that is recognition---that is our psyche.

People need hope---people need security---people need opportunity---whosoever provide it---they will go for that person---. A Pir---a Faqeer----a Grave---a Politician---or a General-----take your pick.

Gen. Raheel is doing a great job & has become a nightmare for both rented terrorists & corrupt politicians, but still corrupt politicians are finding new ways to survive thanks to DEMOCRAZY & are still continuing to do massive corruption.

The VERY FIRST patriotic General...... may Allah keep him safe and let Raheel Sharif keep on serving his motherland!

Back
Top Bottom