What's new

General Raheel first time officially designated by Saudi state news as commander in chief of IMAFT

jacklord

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
DDLZfApXcAAU3NZ
Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques Performs Eid Al-Fitr Prayer at the Grand Mosque
Makkah, Shawwal 01, 1438, June 25, 2017, SPA -- Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud performed blessed Eid Al-Fitr prayer at the Grand Holy Mosque in Makkah today morning.
The prayer was also performed by President Abd Rabbo Mansour Hadi of Republic of Yemen, Former President Mohamed Wahid of Republic of Maldives, Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Al-Hariri and Commander of the Military Operations of the Islamic Military Alliance to Fight Terrorism Raheel Sharif.
The prayer was also performed by Prince Bandar bin Mohammed bin Abdulrahman; Prince Faisal bin Turki bin Abdullah; Prince Khalid Al-Faisal bin Abdulaziz, Advisor to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques and Governor of Makkah Region; and a number of princes, scholars, sheikhs, ministers and senior civil and military officials .
--SPA
17:20 LOCAL TIME 14:20 GMT

www.spa.gov.sa/1643636

DDLZfApXcAAU3NZ
Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques Performs Eid Al-Fitr Prayer at the Grand Mosque
Makkah, Shawwal 01, 1438, June 25, 2017, SPA -- Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud performed blessed Eid Al-Fitr prayer at the Grand Holy Mosque in Makkah today morning.
The prayer was also performed by President Abd Rabbo Mansour Hadi of Republic of Yemen, Former President Mohamed Wahid of Republic of Maldives, Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Al-Hariri and Commander of the Military Operations of the Islamic Military Alliance to Fight Terrorism Raheel Sharif.
The prayer was also performed by Prince Bandar bin Mohammed bin Abdulrahman; Prince Faisal bin Turki bin Abdullah; Prince Khalid Al-Faisal bin Abdulaziz, Advisor to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques and Governor of Makkah Region; and a number of princes, scholars, sheikhs, ministers and senior civil and military officials .
--SPA
17:20 LOCAL TIME 14:20 GMT

www.spa.gov.sa/1643636
So who was doing propaganda that he is leaving his job???? Culprits should be exposed who was working against Pakistani interest inside Pakistan.

Seems like Pakistan and RS has finally made a decision to side with Saudis instead of Qatar/Turkey/Iran.

Interesting news.

So many traitors won't like that, they don't want to see Saudi Arabia and Pakistan on the same page.
with sheikh Sudais and harairi
ic-7142.png

Seems like Pakistan and RS has finally made a decision to side with Saudis instead of Qatar/Turkey/Iran.

Interesting news.
No it's a balancing act to avoid conflict in ME turkey with Qatar and Pakistan with Saudis to keep all under control :) even turkey is not with Iran over Syrian conflict great enemy of Assad regime it's a wishful thinking if some section of foreign funded media Iran Russia China Pakistan alliance Qatar Iran Pakistan alliance only speculating without any concrete knowledge or intelligence over middle east conflict misleading people of pakistan

Last edited:
Good for him. No one can match the salary and command the Saudis are providing to him. He did an excellent job serving Pakistan unlike his predecessors. He did what he could but knew rampant corruption and incompetence is engraved in Pakistan, no point in wasting any energy.

Interesting news.

No... Pakistani Muslims from the days of pre-partition India have always been very strongly aligned with the Turks... that connection goes back centuries and cannot be undone so easily. Pakistan should become the Switzerland between these two parties bend on slugging it out between each other.

Tebrikler!!! Raheel Pasha has in fact replaced Omer Fahrettin Pasha, the last Osmanli Commander of the Haremain!!!! Yolunuz achik kalsin - may your path remain open!!! Allaha Emanet!!!

As for the folks who might think going against Turkey is that easy, not even Sherif Hussein, the father of the traitors and principal cohort to homosexual Lawrence , couldn't arrange more than a couple of hundreds desert dacoits to fight against the Osmanli forces!!!! Although he istigated the British to drop leaflets on Medine to the effect that they would bomb Revza-I Mubarek of Resulullah (PBUH), he requested the Osmanli forces to provide security to the folks in Medine. Even he couldn't trust the Wahabi dacoits!!!

Anyway, hypothetically speaking, if the situation arises I am pretty sure Raheel Pasha knows who's in command!!!! Hint: the custodian of the swords of the Prophet (PBUH) and Halife-I Rashidin (May Allah be pleased with them) including Zulfiker!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So far the balancing act with assurance to all sides is working- barely.
Its a fragile approach and needs a very sly and informed diplomatic corps to be able to manipulate and avoid conflict
I have full confidence on the Pak establishment. I know you're dead critical of them, and for good reasons!! But, the way they graduated by playing hardball and smashing the "balls" coming their way at different length and speed conditions from Kissinger/Brezinski/Brezhnev etc. - not to mention the best of the Brahmins of the Persian stocks India has ever produced - generates a "shock and awe" for lesser folks like us!!!! Compare them to the current lot who look uncannily similar to the scums who one finds across the street of the girls schools or dormitories!!!!!

Tebrikler!!! Raheel Pasha has in fact replaced Omer Fahrettin Pasha, the last Osmanli Commander of the Haremain!!!! Yolunuz achik kalsin - may your path remain open!!! Allaha Emanet!!!

As for the folks who might think going against Turkey is that easy, not even Sherif Hussein, the father of the traitors and principal cohort to homosexual Lawrence , couldn't arrange more than a couple of hundreds desert dacoits to fight against the Osmanli forces!!!! Although he istigated the British to drop leaflets on Medine to the effect that they would bomb Revza-I Mubarek of Resulullah (PBUH), he requested the Osmanli forces to provide security to the folks in Medine. Even he couldn't trust the Wahabi dacoits!!!

Anyway, hypothetically speaking, if the situation arises I am pretty sure Raheel Pasha knows who's in command!!!! Hint: the custodian of the swords of the Prophet (PBUH) and Halife-I Rashidin (May Allah be pleased with them) including Zulfiker!!!!
Bro not so many people here know about the Gen. Fakharuddin Pasha and his campaign in ww1 when british forces siege the holy cities,and the british in Makkah deploy the cannons near Kaaba to avoid the turkish retaliation because the british was told by the arabs that they will only safe from the turkish if they deploy cannons inside holy mosque.therefore turks was not able to answer them.and how long Fakharuddin Pasha fight in the siege in Madina.in my knowledge it was 3 years even they continue struggle after the end of ww1.and Fakhruddin Pasha was trap by a syrian and a iraqi traitor who caught the Gen. Fakhri Pasha when he was standing in front of Rouza e Rasool s.a.w.
So in the end you can decide the fate of these monarchs of GCC.these all monarchs belong to the families of traitors.

So many traitors won't like that, they don't want to see Saudi Arabia and Pakistan on the same page.

Traitors/ Liars/ Hypocrites... about whom Muslims are warned over and again in Quran!

Bro not so many people here know about the Gen. Fakharuddin Pasha and his campaign in ww1 when british forces siege the holy cities,and the british in Makkah deploy the cannons near Kaaba to avoid the turkish retaliation because the british was told by the arabs that they will only safe from the turkish if they deploy cannons inside holy mosque.therefore turks was not able to answer them.and how long Fakharuddin Pasha fight in the siege in Madina.in my knowledge it was 3 years even they continue struggle after the end of ww1.and Fakhruddin Pasha was trap by a syrian and a iraqi traitor who caught the Gen. Fakhri Pasha when he was standing in front of Rouza e Rasool s.a.w.
So in the end you can decide the fate of these monarchs of GCC.these all monarchs belong to the families of traitors.
So based on this story, you want to take revenge from Saudi Arabia?
How will you or army will rule Saudi Arabia.. I suppose better than morachs?

Back
Top Bottom