What's new

General Political Videos

Do'nt like the look of the Secretary general, seems like he is eager to invite IK to a Saudi consulate.

Will Pakistan follow up cases where the parliament changed the oath regarding finality of prophethood ?

will those involved in infamous bhensa Episode face pakistani law for blasphemy?

why is no one discussing this? only a troll will raise these points!!

have you guys no honor!

Will Pakistan follow up cases where the parliament changed the oath regarding finality of prophethood ?

will those involved in infamous bhensa Episode face pakistani law for blasphemy?

have you guys no honor!

dude nobody cares about that. go pay your taxes and be halal first

have you guys no honor!

I do find it slightly duplicitous that the person responsible for oppressing Muslims protesting against Blasphemer Aasia's release should be raising the point of Blasphemy. That said, only Allah knows what is in everyone's hearts, and on face value this is the kind of speech I have always wanted the PM of Pakistan to make. May Allah remove all hints of hypocricy and duplicity from our hearts and make us true and firm believers. Aameen.

I do find it slightly duplicitous that the person responsible for oppressing Muslims protesting against Blasphemer Aasia's release should be raising the point of Blasphemy. That said, only Allah knows what is in everyone's hearts, and on face value this is the kind of speech I have always wanted the PM of Pakistan to make. May Allah remove all hints of hypocricy and duplicity from our hearts and make us true and firm believers. Aameen.

but dont actions speak louder than words?
had the GoP first taken steps itself and then provided an example at the OIC forum thus leading by example.

i am sorry but rhetoric alone is not enough

where are the mausami musalman preaching ramadan on the forum.

jawab de koi !!

IK is a man of the world.

He has insight into the West that some of the other folks in that room may not have.

Several good points were raised and overall it was a good speech.

May Allah bless and protect IK and may he be successful in his sincere efforts.

So having given it further thought, he is how the speech could be parsed in a geo-political sense. Imran Khan has sent strongly pro-Iran signals in a meeting held in Saudi Arabia. Blasphemy, and Holocaust denial have classically been issues dear to Iran and the Iranian leaders have extensive background in raising these issues. Similarly, the Palestinian cause is directly related to Iran as it is the sole regional power providing material support with weapons to Hamas. And by raising Kashmir and Science and Tech, he may be sending a message that Pakistan expects reciprocal support on these topics.

This is a purely political view on this speech, and I could possibly be completely wrong.

So having given it further thought, he is how the speech could be parsed in a geo-political sense. Imran Khan has sent strongly pro-Iran signals in a meeting held in Saudi Arabia. Blasphemy, and Holocaust denial have classically been issues dear to Iran and the Iranian leaders have extensive background in raising these issues. Similarly, the Palestinian cause is directly related to Iran as it is the sole regional power providing material support with weapons to Hamas. And by raising Kashmir and Science and Tech, he may be sending a message that Pakistan expects reciprocal support on these topics.

This is a purely political view on this speech, and I could possibly be completely wrong.
IK is a straightforward person. He has been talking in his Urdu language speeches about Mohammed P.B.U.H cartoons in western countries which really hurts almost 1.3 billions of Muslims around the world. He emphasized on Palestine just because of Indian occupied Kashmir & because OIC was purely organized for Palestine first. He was not alone to talk about Palestine there were many heads of state who talked about Palestine in recent OIC summit.

Last edited:
Surely, we are going through a challenging phase politically but like before this one will pass too. Until then stay positive folks and remember everyone can make error in judgement but that doessn't make you at fault. You got fooled which is not a big deal. Just don't repeat the mistake by unnecessarily propagating worthless content.

Legendary speech & it did open few eyes & ears. Israel is already trembling as they don't want to hear such things.

dude nobody cares about that. go pay your taxes and be halal first
Everybody pays taxes in pak in terms of gst etc but govt is incompetent their own miss usage of money is not getting over with

govt of pak in trillions waste our money in giving cars to un necesary people who use them for their houseuse

Back
Top Bottom