What's new

General Motors appoints Chennai native as chief financial officer

Pity you can't use all that "hardwork" of nearly 1.4 billion to give them even ABC of civilization like a fuctioning sanitation system.
Bad manners. And I thought you were observing Ramzaan.

Forget the origin or gender , to be the CFO of a global company like GM at 39 is a achievement for anyone. Must be pretty sharp.

Today 85% of Indians have proper sanitation facilities while that figure hovers around 67% in Pakistans case.
See the effects of science.
How many Pakistanis are at top in MNC's? Or how many Pakistani companies which compete in global stage??
As i said religious rhymes wont help
Here we go everybody. As much as Pakistan has reputation across the world as terrorism central India has reputation as filthy open shatting central of the world.

Because of this I knew any day Indian's would literally pull out of their backsides new figures claming we are "clean now". Then those figures would be used to say "look we are so good". The reality is a country of 1.4 billion people with even a effective policy, implemented with massive resources would take over a decade to turn the world famous Indian trait of shatting on the streets. The reality is shatting in the open is a Indian cultural habit like wearing Sari or eating veggies or pujaing in the Mata Ganga.

But that does not matter. We now have under Modi faked "Swatch Bharat" and hey presto the problem is gone in a flash. All of sudden the dirtiest, filthiest people on the earth - Ganga Indians who practice their culture by pooping in the open are pointing fingers at Indus Pakistan.

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/Shocking-Facts-About-Sanitation-In-India/#.s9mrizq0a
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Facts-about-toilets-and-its-importance/edushow/51614759.cms

Some facts. Did you know that -

• 70% of the worlds open shatting is done by Indians. Yes 70%.
  • India is the world open defecation capital.
  • Shatting in the open is a Ganga/Hindoo culture ~ go to 3:50 in TEDx video on the subject by a Indian.

gand felao
Well, better then being a Gandoodeshi 12 months out of 12 months.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom