What's new

General Cricket thread

------------------

and sorry for reposting this for the 3000th time but

hamaray liye.. bigger than any silly white ball world cup can ever be..

unbelievable achievement, spl in the absence of all our big guns, Kohli was off for the birth of his baby, many others were off for X or Y reason too.. our feckin' 3rd string side got er' dun but... my goodness me...

massive !!

Last edited:
el clasico, cricket version

coachy was quite the player too

RDS.JPG

mother of god, he was something else

How is Kohli not a legend? He is among the greatest batsman off all time. He achieved "legend status" many years ago.
On flat picthes, weak bowling oppositions then yes kholi is the legend , imagine that kholi were facing waqar/wasim/macgarah/lee/Ambrose/Walsh's etc etc in late 80s through early 2000

Last edited:
On flat picthes, week bowling oppositions then yes kholi is the legend , imagine that kholi were facing waqar/wasim/macgarah/lee/Ambrose/Walsh's etc etc in late 80s through early 2000
he's pretty damn good

not super fond of the guy/personality but his record speaks for itself.. can't deny him the "great" tag

75 international 100s, bro

and aapka captain, Babar is the biggest fan, his whole game is inspired massively by his HERO, Kohli :D

mutual admiration society si hai in dono ki.. Kohli's been around a bit longer, Babar is top class too

he's pretty damn good

not super fond of the guy/personality but his record speaks for itself.. can't deny him the "great" tag

75 international 100s, bro

and aapka captain, Babar is the biggest fan, his whole game is inspired massively by his HERO, Kohli :D

mutual admiration society si hai in dono ki.. Kohli's been around a bit longer, Babar is top class too

I'M not denying that kholi is great but greatest Indian batsmen I posted above in my post, against weak bowling attacks on flat pitches

I think England has some quality attack rest of the world has no world class attack even Aussie has no world class bowlers in their arsenal

And England have some green and bouncey pitches rest of the world have dead and flat pitches

I'M not denying that kholi is great but greatest Indian batsmen I posted above in my post, against weak bowling attacks on flat pitches

I think England has some quality attack rest of the world has no world class attack even Aussie has no world class bowlers in their arsenal

And England have some green and bouncey pitches rest of the world have dead and flat pitches
Sachin, Dravid etc ki baat alag thi.. zamana alag tha

15 year old Tendulkar baby debut in Karachi vs wasim, waqar, imran, aqib, abdul qadir.. once in a lifetime banda

can you even imagine a 14 - 15 year old facing Cummins, SS Afridi etc level guys these days ?

Back
Top Bottom